This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

More nervous about Saturday or Sunday? The Games

Tilton shark
12:24, Friday 21 April 2017
For me its Saturday as we cant influence anything and its gonna be a nervy afternoon.

Saturday

Bristol v Barnsley. Just hope the ex miners aint switched off. This could be a home win!!

Burton v Leeds. Lets go for Leeds being absolutely desperate to get back in the top 6

Forest v Reading. If Reading get 3pts it could (depending on others) guarantee a top 6 place, lets hope they get it

wolves v blackburn. The only one of our "rivals" that are away, dingles going ok but you just cant trust em

Sunday

We know what it means, pray that the players do as well

We all know the permutations that include everything from us being 100% safe after the huddersfied game to being all but down after the same game next Saturday. Lets hope its the former and we can all start to breath again. KRO
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: More nervous about Saturday or Sunday? The Games

Tarquin replying to Tilton shark
12:25, Friday 21 April 2017
Nothing is as nerve wracking as the Villa fixture irrespective of the backdrop. I hate it. 90 minutes of torture.
I saw the rain dirty valley, you saw Brigadoon. I sighed...you swooned.
Tweet Topic

Hernan Cortés replying to Tarquin
12:29, Friday 21 April 2017
Tarquin
Nothing is as nerve wracking as the Villa fixture irrespective of the backdrop. I hate it. 90 minutes of torture.

Yep, hate it. I only ever drink before midday on two occasions: Christmas Day and whenever we play the Villa. It's the only way of getting through it.
Tweet Topic

Spike replying to Tarquin
12:32, Friday 21 April 2017
Tarquin

A lot of people say this, but I love the villa games. It just brings out the stubborn bleeder in me and I become very defiant. I can take the pain of losing, but the thought of winning is so brilliant it keeps me going.

After that time we kept up a 73 minute extended disco mix version of SOTV at villa park - whilst they were sticking a goal past us on average every 15 minutes, I just decided that defiance was the attitude to take.

So once again for the cheap seats, feck 'em.
Tweet Topic

Magna 1,000,000 replying to Hernan Cortés
12:33, Friday 21 April 2017
Blackburn and Bristol only 2 to get anything there...
Tweet Topic

wannabee bailey replying to Tilton shark
12:40, Friday 21 April 2017
Quote.

Give me the will to change what must be changed
The serenity to accept what cannot
and the wisdom to know the difference.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
Tweet Topic

Petebaldwin replying to Tilton shark
12:47, Friday 21 April 2017
You missed out a potentially crucial Satuday game. If Huddersfield beat Fulham, they are guaranteed to be in the playoffs which means they won't be as determined against us. The atmosphere should be crazy for that game all things considered so I don't think Huddersfield will fancy it if their playoff spot is already booked.

To answer the question, Saturday because I don't want to be in the relegation places when we play Villa. I'm not bothered about Sunday because we are going to win. Looking forward to it!
Tweet Topic

Block D replying to Petebaldwin
12:50, Friday 21 April 2017
Heading for a sell out

[www.eticketing.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Thongs replying to Spike
12:51, Friday 21 April 2017
thumbs up
This post is paid for by Small Heath Alliance

Never EVER forget!

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
Tweet Topic

Charlie Woodford replying to Petebaldwin
12:52, Friday 21 April 2017
Might not be a bad thing for Bristol to win either, means they'll be safe and on the beach when we play then in our last game
Tweet Topic

Petebaldwin replying to Charlie Woodford
12:54, Friday 21 April 2017
So will we. thumbs up
Tweet Topic

StechyBlue replying to Tarquin
12:56, Friday 21 April 2017
Tarquin
This.
Tweet Topic

Mr Boombastic replying to Block D
12:59, Friday 21 April 2017
Block D
Heading for a sell out

[www.eticketing.co.uk]

Looking at that I think they'll be opening up the GMU for this one. It would be great to beat the attendance we had vs v*lla
Tweet Topic

Block D replying to Mr Boombastic
13:02, Friday 21 April 2017
at a tenner a ticket should be a capacity sell out
Tweet Topic

Petebaldwin replying to Block D
13:03, Friday 21 April 2017
Frankly, even at full price this should be a sell out. It's as big a game as any we've had at St Andrews in years.
Tweet Topic

Tilton shark replying to Petebaldwin
15:07, Friday 21 April 2017
The outcome of the weekend games as mentioned will have a big factor in us getting towards a sell out.
Lets hope Saturday is a good day and we can get something at vile.
Tweet Topic

miamivice79ish replying to Tilton shark
15:29, Friday 21 April 2017
Saturday for me; it'll be a massive boost if we're still out of the bottom 3 come 1650 and the Vile are there for the taking.

Don't think I could cope with another Boltonesque last day
Tweet Topic

bluemike replying to Spike
16:45, Friday 21 April 2017
Spike
Tarquin

A lot of people say this, but I love the villa games. It just brings out the stubborn bleeder in me and I become very defiant. I can take the pain of losing, but the thought of winning is so brilliant it keeps me going.

After that time we kept up a 73 minute extended disco mix version of SOTV at villa park - whilst they were sticking a goal past us on average every 15 minutes, I just decided that defiance was the attitude to take.

Same here.
Tweet Topic

Bluewurst replying to Spike
18:41, Friday 21 April 2017
Spike
Tarquin

I'm a mix, but on the day, absolutely with you on it.

Can't wait
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »