This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

The Elvis Dead

QBBC2
14:54, Sunday 16 July 2017
A comedian I know has put together a one man show called The Elvis Dead, a re-telling of the film The Evil Dead II using re-written Elvis songs. It's f*cking ace and it's on next Friday at the Mockingbird Cinema followed by a screening of the film. He's taking it to Edinburgh for a full run and may well come back with a cult smash that tours theatres for a good while yet. If you like Elvis and the Evil Dead II film it's a no-brainer. If you like one or the other it's brilliant. If you like neither it's still worth seeing. Rob Kemp is a genius!

[www.mockingbirdcinema.com]
Tweet Topic

Registered users can enjoy SHA without adverts for less than £1.00 per month. Click here for more details...

Re: The Elvis Dead

Pot Noodle replying to QBBC2
20:26, Sunday 16 July 2017
I'll bite
I didn't realise Mugabee was from Yorkshire until I read his name backwards
Tweet Topic

PSB replying to QBBC2
20:33, Sunday 16 July 2017
It won awards at the Leicester Comedy festival and Rob Kemp is a really nice guy
Tweet Topic

QBBC2 replying to PSB
21:17, Sunday 16 July 2017
Yes, he is. His mom Chris is very nice too - had a chat with her after the show last night. I compered one of Rob's first gigs and he wasn't great (bit off the wall) but he was such a nice bloke everybody loved him. He's a f*cking long one though, innee! Tall as a tree.
Tweet Topic
  • Get £2.50 off at FunkyHampers.com
    From Sweet Hampers to Chocolates and Retro Gifts to Flowers, FunkyHampers have exclusive gifts for all occasions.
  • Advertisement
  • Blues Bucket Hats
    Reversible "two in one" hats shipped signed for in the UK, and tracked and/or signed for worldwide.
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »