19:11, Wed 27 Dec
KES
KES
El Mayor
Charcy
Robert Hopkins
Monk / Rowett. Both did it here, its easy know the players you are coaching create a style they can play.

Play them to their strengths, don't try to make them fit a system. It's worked for years in every industry in the world, but our Wayne knows better clearly.

Monk and Rowett went to a defensive style of play that's hard to beat. Personally that's not the direction I want to go in. It's also not the one the owners want to go in.

To the point about fitting the players, that's the opposite of what clubs should be doing. You should decide on a system and then get the players to fit it in order to progress. Which I believe is what we are trying to do. The top four don't play the way Rowett and Monk did.

I know people keep using Luton but they're an exception not the norm.

I might be well off here, but I suspect it’s easier to come into a disorganised side and make it organised and hard to beat, rather than come into a defensive counter attacking side and make it a possession based attacking outfit.

I think your stating the bleedin obvious

If that’s bleeding obvious, then you can’t compare what Rooney and Schumacher have had to face in their jobs, and you can’t use Schumacher as a reason to beat up on Rooney, can you?