KES
10:41, Thu 15 Feb
His SOS to sell out Sunderland seems to have worked and got quite a lot of fair weathers interested.

Might be a good idea to do it again for 2024/2025 Season Tickets. Come out with a video asking for fans to buy season tickets with maybe a target of 20,000 as they make sense financially over the course of a season and will boost finances for the club. If he says it maybe these fair weathers will listen again?
10:43, Thu 15 Feb
KES
Calling people "fair weathers" is bullshit.
10:48, Thu 15 Feb
Non-propers or latent incumbents, maybe?
10:54, Thu 15 Feb
Maybe we could call ST holders who make out they are special "self important fannys" whilst we're at it?
Barclaycards, as they’ve had 3 years without interest.
Gazball?
10:58, Thu 15 Feb
number8
Calling people "fair weathers" is bullshit.

Nah it’s not. It was raining Tuesday so I thought, feck it

lol I like it. What about qq's. Quixotic quiescents.

STH should be given a gold star to put on their lapels, to show off their undying allegiance to the cause.
11:17, Thu 15 Feb
KES
Not sure calling anyone "fair weathers" is reasonable given we're on the verge of an almost annual relegation battle.
11:20, Thu 15 Feb
Fair weathers is just a term for someone who doesn't go to the majority of games regardless of league position etc (what you might call "core" fanbase). I don't believe it was meant as an insult at all, it describes the vast majority of football fans I'd say
11:26, Thu 15 Feb
mjd2505
Fair weathers is just a term for someone who doesn't go to the majority of games regardless of league position etc (what you might call "core" fanbase). I don't believe it was meant as an insult at all, it describes the vast majority of football fans I'd say

Yeah it’s not an insult, the club probably use the term themselves. Think there’s probably 4 or 5 categories:
ST holders/core, Family, Fair Weathers, Corporates, tourist/casuals.
Gazball?
11:31, Thu 15 Feb
why don't we keep it positive - STH's and Potential STH's
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Bob
11:37, Thu 15 Feb
KES
KES
His SOS to sell out Sunderland seems to have worked and got quite a lot of fair weathers interested.

Might be a good idea to do it again for 2024/2025 Season Tickets. Come out with a video asking for fans to buy season tickets with maybe a target of 20,000 as they make sense financially over the course of a season and will boost finances for the club. If he says it maybe these fair weathers will listen again?

Asking people to blindly shell out 37.50 is one thing, but however many hundreds for a ST?

For a product that’s historically shown it to be anything but value for money?

Have a day off.
11:53, Thu 15 Feb
Mozball
mjd2505

Yeah it’s not an insult, the club probably use the term themselves. Think there’s probably 4 or 5 categories:
ST holders/core, Family, Fair Weathers, Corporates, tourist/casuals.

There will be a bandwagon category soon once we're established in the prem.
11:55, Thu 15 Feb
foghorn leghorn

lol I like it. What about qq's. Quixotic quiescents.

STH should be given a gold star to put on their lapels, to show off their undying allegiance to the cause.

Some of our Jewish season ticket holders may have a problem with that suggestion
11:57, Thu 15 Feb
Bob
Bob
KES

Asking people to blindly shell out 37.50 is one thing, but however many hundreds for a ST?

For a product that’s historically shown it to be anything but value for money?

Have a day off.

On a per game basis season tickets offer far greater value for money. Wagner and co will actually have an influence in ST this time around, so it's a pretty reasonable idea imo.
Gazball?