10:14, Thu 2 May
[www.ttnews.com]

Interesting news that slipped out this week. Hertz taking a big hit on their results following their big bet on EVs

Knighthead had a massive gain on acquisition of Hertz, and their very nature as PE investors is they make big bets and some come off and some don’t

but in hindsight i wish this had been a question at the open house to TW - about whether he regrets this move into EVs and whether there were any parallels with the mis steps they’ve made with Bcfc
10:28, Thu 2 May
This was muted a while back.

I think you’re right it would’ve been a good question to ask.
Ev is going to be like Betamax
10:30, Thu 2 May
Are you effing mental?

You sound it.

Danger.
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
10:31, Thu 2 May
😁😁
10:36, Thu 2 May
I'm really not sure it's appropriate to be asking about their other business interests. It's the Birmingham City, not Hertz open house.
10:40, Thu 2 May
BluSabre
I'm really not sure it's appropriate to be asking about their other business interests. It's the Birmingham City, not Hertz open house.

If it was a Hertz session, they'd have called it "The Open Garage"
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
10:43, Thu 2 May
Tbf if they are taking big losses as a group, wouldn’t it affect us?
10:51, Thu 2 May
The way the question above was framed was about regrets and missteps, there didn't need to be any mention of Hertz for those questions to be asked. In fact, they were.

The question above reminds of a political 'gotcha' type question when trying to force a resignation or something. Not helpful is it.

I appreciate how well their other investments do may have an impact on us in some form however like I say not appropriate.
10:51, Thu 2 May
Its more relevant than pink bibs
10:54, Thu 2 May
Fair
10:54, Thu 2 May
Or the woe over mosques
Tam
10:56, Thu 2 May
My Blue Heaven
Or the woe over mosques

That was the first question as well, wasn't it? Sharp intake of breath time....
Make Blues Great Again
10:58, Thu 2 May
BluSabre
The way the question above was framed was about regrets and missteps, there didn't need to be any mention of Hertz for those questions to be asked. In fact, they were.

The question above reminds of a political 'gotcha' type question when trying to force a resignation or something. Not helpful is it.

I appreciate how well their other investments do may have an impact on us in some form however like I say not appropriate.

I don't think there would have been any harm in asking, from the context of impact on Blues and better understanding how the people who own the club operate.
I wouldn't expect them to actually answer though, beyond repeating anything they may have already said in the media - I think Wagner would be very cautious about the impact of any statement on the investment. Comments would potentially be picked up and could hit the Hertz share price.
11:12, Thu 2 May
Tam
Tam
My Blue Heaven
Or the woe over mosques

Am I to understand from this that the first question at the latest open house was someone whining about a mosque?
11:14, Thu 2 May
Lumbertubs
Tam
My Blue Heaven
Or the woe over mosques

Am I to understand from this that the first question at the latest open house was someone whining about a mosque?

People were asked to introduce themselves before asking a question, first guy started saying he lives local, has been a blues fan his whole life and went to school round the corner etc etc...

Then said "Unfortunately that school is now a mosque but hey ho" or something to that effect.