12:29, Sun 5 May
Ironic isn't it that the guy that was treated so badly by the Club should have had such a big hand in our demise on the final day ? What goes round comes round eh Mr Cook ?
12:31, Sun 5 May
Probably had a wry smile to himself last night. Ho got the last laugh.
12:31, Sun 5 May
Can we have a separate forum for people who want to cry about Eustace/Cook etc please?

eff me.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:32, Sun 5 May
tiltonbilly
Ironic isn't it that the guy that was treated so badly by the Club should have had such a big hand in our demise on the final day ? What goes round comes round eh Mr Cook ?

Thanks for pointing that out, I don’t think its been mentioned before.
12:34, Sun 5 May
As tiresome as it is I think you've got to let it play out.

It's a very natural response seeing as it's gone so spectacularly wrong, and it won't stop being talked about until there's real signs that we're moving forward again.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
Super Hans
Can we have a separate forum for people who want to cry about Eustace/Cook etc please?

eff me.

This is a really good idea. It’s an obsession for them.
12:35, Sun 5 May
Super Hans

eff me.

For the love of god please.
12:35, Sun 5 May
IanT

It's a very natural response seeing as it's gone so spectacularly wrong, and it won't stop being talked about until there's real signs that we're moving forward again.

Nah. It’s going to end up like Rowett if we don’t stop.
12:38, Sun 5 May
At least JE had the decency and ability to find a new job so we could stop paying him. We're going to be stuck with Rooneys wage on the books for another 3 years.
BlueSteve
At least JE had the decency and ability to find a new job so we could stop paying him. We're going to be stuck with Rooneys wage on the books for another 3 years.

Incorrect.
12:39, Sun 5 May
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
IanT

You won't be able to stop it.

You can't pretend it didn't happen.
12:41, Sun 5 May
IanT
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
IanT

There hasn’t been an original thought on the topic for months.

Do the separate forum idea. Any post about Eustace is moved there. The dullard echo chamber can talk to each other and it will stop in a week.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
BlueSteve

Incorrect.
I'm not saying your wrong but why is that incorrect?
12:42, Sun 5 May
No chance of pretending it didn’t happen on here tbf, we get reminded seemingly every hour.

Coming up to 1pm so we’re due another thread demanding Cook(e) is sacked.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:45, Sun 5 May
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
IanT
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
IanT

There hasn’t been an original thought on the topic for months.

Do the separate forum idea. Any post about Eustace is moved there. The dullard echo chamber can talk to each other and it will stop in a week.

Do you want to get involved in setting that up and being responsible for running it?

No, of course you don't.