23:54, Sun 5 May
It’s a disgrace they’re still being held.

The state of some of those responsible ambling out of the ICC is ridiculous.

That’s all.
I don't see the issue tbh.

I can't say I think Stansfield deserved every award going. Of course, he did well and tried his best but he wasn't our best player by far (if you think he was our best player).
00:08, Mon 6 May
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

No it’s not. You’re assuming it’s only about the first team, when the truth is it’s about the women’s team and the success of the youth teams too.
You’re entitled to your opinion, but I couldn’t disagree more.
00:19, Mon 6 May
Completely disagree.
00:21, Mon 6 May
El Mayor
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

No it’s not. You’re assuming it’s only about the first team, when the truth is it’s about the women’s team and the success of the youth teams too.
Do it without the first team then, Sanderson and Bacuna heading into Broad Street is a disgrace, and I’ll die on that hill
00:23, Mon 6 May
Wagner’s Dream
El Mayor
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

Do it without the first team then, Sanderson and Bacuna heading into Broad Street is a disgrace, and I’ll die on that hill

That does seem a bit unwise tbf, if its true.
shd
00:32, Mon 6 May
Wagner’s Dream
El Mayor
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

Sauce ?
00:34, Mon 6 May
shd
shd
Wagner’s Dream
El Mayor
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

Sauce ?
Own eyes pal, headed right and right again after coming out the ICC.
00:40, Mon 6 May
shd
Wagner’s Dream
El Mayor
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

Sauce ?

Did you win dickhead of the year again ? ...

How did you see this with your own eyes ? ... unless you paid and went to the same awards that you didn't think should take place ?
00:44, Mon 6 May
If that’s your take so be it Rags.

Maybe if I bring up Eustace again I’ll be alright.
00:45, Mon 6 May

How did you see this with your own eyes ? ... unless you paid and went to the same awards that you didn't think should take place ?
00:54, Mon 6 May
Rags

I’m not sure if what you want me to say, I didn’t pay for the awards, but I was around the area - the ICC isn’t exactly remote.

I just can’t accept the same players that got us relegated having a piss up a day after it was confirmed, and if I’m wrong for that so be it.
00:54, Mon 6 May
Wagner’s Dream

You mean where the taxi rank is? 🫣
Were you there? did you witness the time they gave to supporters and kids especially? If not I'm sorry your opinion doesn't matter.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years