Ha yes that’s the performance we need from a season. Glad you got your autographs.
05:43, Mon 6 May
Wagner’s Dream
shd
Wagner’s Dream
El Mayor
Wagner’s Dream
It’s a disgrace they’re still being held.

The state of some of those responsible ambling out of the ICC is ridiculous.

That’s all.

No it’s not. You’re assuming it’s only about the first team, when the truth is it’s about the women’s team and the success of the youth teams too.
Do it without the first team then, Sanderson and Bacuna heading into Broad Street is a disgrace, and I’ll die on that hill

Sauce ?
Own eyes pal, headed right and right again after coming out the ICC.

I watched a fair bit of it online and the host said the after party was in Brindley Place. Suspect the players have been told to keep a low profile.
I'm with you WD, they should still be too embarrassed.

Having a few selfies with some kids should be the bare minimum, not an excuse for them to then go out on the piss and 'celebrate' the season they have just had.
El Mayor
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

No it’s not. You’re assuming it’s only about the first team, when the truth is it’s about the women’s team and the success of the youth teams too.
Do it without the first team then, Sanderson and Bacuna heading into Broad Street is a disgrace, and I’ll die on that hill

Disgraceful use of tired old cack phrase. No awards for you, sunny Jim.

And reported.
08:54, Mon 6 May
Firstly, it sounds like they were heading to the after party.

Secondly, the fans went out on the piss after we were relegated. What’s the difference? Maybe the players are human, enjoy going out, and can forget the disaster of the season cos they can’t do anything about it now?
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

Let it go mate. It's done with, a lot of these players won't be here and as others have pointed out, it isn't just about the mens first team.

Speaking for myself I'm already excited about what's to come, disappointment is already over, which has surprised me, pleasantly.
Up the feckin Blues
09:06, Mon 6 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Wagner’s Dream

That’s all.

Let it go mate. It's done with, a lot of these players won't be here and as others have pointed out, it isn't just about the mens first team.

Speaking for myself I'm already excited about what's to come, disappointment is already over, which has surprised me, pleasantly.
Can I ask you, what is to come ? Apart from words there is no evidence yet of what will happen in the future. I keep saying to myself I will be a millionaire one day,it's yet to happen and very unlikely will.
09:08, Mon 6 May
Wagner’s Dream
Rags
If that’s your take so be it Rags.

Maybe if I bring up Eustace again I’ll be alright.

How did you see this with your own eyes ? ... unless you paid and went to the same awards that you didn't think should take place ?
I’m not sure if what you want me to say, I didn’t pay for the awards, but I was around the area - the ICC isn’t exactly remote.

I just can’t accept the same players that got us relegated having a piss up a day after it was confirmed, and if I’m wrong for that so be it.
How do you know they were going for a piss up.

They could have been getting picked up or getting a cab.

The piss up before the Rotherham game was a disgrace.
But I don’t think even they would be stupid enough to do that.
09:10, Mon 6 May
Blimey mate - have you got eyes in your head? have you seen what has already been achieved at the ground? do you think the wheels site purchase is a hoax? do you know what they are doing with Stans even though there is a new stadium coming? Lastly - you do know that all this will take years, not months?

It most definitely isn't just words - though I do accept we need to see actions now on the playing side but again, with the P&S issues we had looming over us this season, their hands were mostly tied over that, as well.
Up the feckin Blues
09:11, Mon 6 May
BluenoseMo
Firstly, it sounds like they were heading to the after party.

Secondly, the fans went out on the piss after we were relegated. What’s the difference? Maybe the players are human, enjoy going out, and can forget the disaster of the season cos they can’t do anything about it now?

👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:13, Mon 6 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Blimey mate - have you got eyes in your head? have you seen what has already been achieved at the ground? do you think the wheels site purchase is a hoax? do you know what they are doing with Stans even though there is a new stadium coming? Lastly - you do know that all this will take years, not months?

It most definitely isn't just words - though I do accept we need to see actions now on the playing side but again, with the P&S issues we had looming over us this season, their hands were mostly tied over that, as well.
That is my point, yes I appreciate what's happened off the pitch,but knightheads footballing decisions have been terrible, they need to correct that, I am not saying in time they wont, but so far the football side of things have hardly been great have they ?
09:15, Mon 6 May
Cook announced Trevor Francis sculpture commissioned.
09:17, Mon 6 May
Haircut1000
Cook announced Trevor Francis sculpture commissioned.
Will that win us matches ? It's a great touch by the way I will applaud them for that.
09:20, Mon 6 May
gerry1875
Bluesince62 F.E.A.

That is my point, yes I appreciate what's happened off the pitch,but knightheads footballing decisions have been terrible, they need to correct that, I am not saying in time they wont, but so far the football side of things have hardly been great have they ?

Yep, agree entirely - and they have been open about the fact they effed up with Rooney - which in itself is refreshing after the last lot - but yes, proof of the pudding will be evident very soon, the rebuild of the squad starts pretty much now really.
Up the feckin Blues
Formerly Deckchair
I don't see the issue tbh.

I can't say I think Stansfield deserved every award going. Of course, he did well and tried his best but he wasn't our best player by far (if you think he was our best player).

Stansfield deserved his awards.
But it was always a one horse race.
The other donkeys in the first team should be in the glue factory.