20:11, Sat 4 Nov
I repeat why would Stansfield want to sign for us when he could be a regular for Fulham in the Premier League furthermore giving him an outside chance of an England call up? Not gonna happen let's just enjoy him whilst we canšŸ‘
20:13, Sat 4 Nov
Fulham will sign strikers
Tony Fantastico
21:12, Sat 4 Nov
And he will be up there with them
Rab C Nesbitt

Hogan hopefully
Ayeayeoppyoppyaye
Rab C Nesbitt

Hogan hopefully
šŸ˜‚
Tony Fantastico
Wonder if heā€™s been around the world.
21:25, Sat 4 Nov
LBN
LBN
Not long ago a Fulham fan was on here showing disdain towards the comments suggesting Stansfield is worth around 6mil using Ellis Simms as the comparator.
If I was a Fulham fan I'd spit my jellied eels out if any one mentioned anything below £20mil, He's f*****g class! He will only get better under Rooney, just a shame he isn't ours.

Ha yeah it was my comment of 6-8m and he completely went off on me. I feel as if I was justified at the time due to his age and last seasons record at Exeter, but no, he was completely right. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
22:28, Sat 4 Nov
bruggeaway
I repeat why would Stansfield want to sign for us when he could be a regular for Fulham in the Premier League furthermore giving him an outside chance of an England call up? Not gonna happen let's just enjoy him whilst we canšŸ‘

THE FECKIN PROJECT
23:05, Sat 4 Nov
LBN
His touch ooof

Composed finisher

Should get 12+ for us this season

Where does he go next season? Probably gets in Fulhams squad Id have thought
J_D
23:57, Sat 4 Nov
NouCamp
His touch ooof

Composed finisher

Should get 12+ for us this season

Where does he go next season? Probably gets in Fulhams squad Id have thought

I don't think he'll get in their Premiership squad

Sadly, I think it's gonna be a bit of a Trusty situation all over again. He'll sign for one of the relegated clubs
00:27, Sun 5 Nov
J_D
I disagree I think he will be starting for them best season.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
11:09, Sun 5 Nov
I havenā€™t saw much of Fulham, but even now heā€™d probably start now .

VinĆ­cius, Jimenez, Pereira, Reid, Wilson, and a mid 30ā€™s Willian arenā€™t the greatest of options.
23:08, Sun 5 Nov
LBN
LBN
Not long ago a Fulham fan was on here showing disdain towards the comments suggesting Stansfield is worth around 6mil using Ellis Simms as the comparator.
If I was a Fulham fan I'd spit my jellied eels out if any one mentioned anything below £20mil, He's f*****g class! He will only get better under Rooney, just a shame he isn't ours.

Hahah that was me.

[www.smallheathalliance.com]

Can see in that thread a few on here laughing at me for saying it would be 25 to even start the conversation. Very high money but even then I don't think we'll listen to offers because of how highly rated he is at the club. We have a few lads, Jay, Martial Godo on loan at Wigan, Luke Harris, Luc De Fougerolles who's only just turned 18 and is in the first team squad in the prem at the moment, as well as a few others, that seem to be in the gaffers plans for the future.

I hope Jay stays the full season with you, recalling him would be a mistake on our part despite our inability to score goals at the moment.
10:07, Mon 6 Nov
busbusbus
despite our inability to score goals at the moment.

That wouldn't have been helped by your signing Jimenez - that was a really weird signing given his goalscoring record since coming back from that horrendous injury.

If ever a signing was guaranteed to result in failure to score goals, that was it.
LBN
10:11, Mon 6 Nov
busbusbus
I hope Jay stays the full season with you, recalling him would be a mistake on our part despite our inability to score goals at the moment.

I don't know the terms, can Fulham call him back? that would be devastating for us. I agree with some one above, I think he starts for you next season