17:10, Mon 6 Nov
Hail Hydra!
17:33, Mon 6 Nov
Village elders.
17:42, Mon 6 Nov
Roman
This is the world we live in now. As soon as someone is offended by something (minor), the higher ups feel as though they have to do something about it.

Mental Health is all that needs to be said nowadays. We all know so much more about it and how much someone can be affected. You can’t eff about with that anymore.

So basically if someone acts a fanny, they deserve whatever they get.

Turley, I hope the cyclist is ok and I hope you are too mate.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
17:47, Mon 6 Nov
busiest and best Birmingham City fan forum on the internet. Primarily aimed at adults, conversation here can be robust at times,

Really??
17:55, Mon 6 Nov
Hank Marvin
Roman
This is the world we live in now. As soon as someone is offended by something (minor), the higher ups feel as though they have to do something about it.

Mental Health is all that needs to be said nowadays. We all know so much more about it and how much someone can be affected. You can’t eff about with that anymore.

So basically if someone acts a fanny, they deserve whatever they get.

Turley, I hope the cyclist is ok and I hope you are too mate.

Thanks for that. I made the original post in the hope that if anyone knew anything, they’d give me the information. I really wasn’t expecting posts from people who had no information and would then take the mick! I must admit that I’ve been tempted to remove the original post.
Write said Fred
Maybe if he'd had lights this wouldn't have happened.

I genuinely hope you never cut any corners or do something that maybe you shouldn't and end up hospitalised as a result.

And - God forbid - if you do, I hope nobody makes a silly comment about it being your fault.
STH on and off since 86. FML.
Christ theres some witless dicks on here
19:03, Mon 6 Nov
You should see the politics board
20:37, Mon 6 Nov
Wowden
Christ theres some witless dicks on here

Better than a dickless wit I suppose
the Kevin Langley fan club
Write said Fred

I genuinely hope you never cut any corners or do something that maybe you shouldn't and end up hospitalised as a result.

And - God forbid - if you do, I hope nobody makes a silly comment about it being your fault.

I mean, riding a bike at speed in the dark in a busy city with no lights is pretty bloody stupid, I do hope the lad is ok mind and learns a lesson.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62
Write said Fred

I mean, riding a bike at speed in the dark in a busy city with no lights is pretty bloody stupid, I do hope the lad is ok mind and learns a lesson.

Agree. It's a ridiculous thing to do.

But I think the first reaction of any decent person should be "hope he's ok" rather than "fanny - it's his own fault"
STH on and off since 86. FML.
Riding bikes without lights, too fast, on pavements, parking in ridiculous places, jumping lights etc etc all becoming more commonplace. There’s little proactive policing nowadays. Hardly surprising when you cut 20,000 bobbies so people more and more are doing what they want.

No one would wish the lad harm and hopefully he’s not too bad. But sometimes your own actions lead to consequences.
shd
08:02, Tue 7 Nov
Bluesince62
Write said Fred

Absolutely this
But additionally I’m glad he hit a car and not a child such as those the OP had with him especially around the old bud garage as the road is absolutely dreadful and full of holes so the chance of hitting a hole, or having to swerve to avoid one is really high
Bluesince62
Write said Fred

Agree. It's a ridiculous thing to do.

But I think the first reaction of any decent person should be "hope he's ok" rather than "fanny - it's his own fault"
Err, I think you just made a wild assumption there mate.
08:55, Tue 7 Nov
shd
shd
Bluesince62
Write said Fred

Absolutely this
But additionally I’m glad he hit a car and not a child such as those the OP had with him
That’s the key for me. The one who got hurt was the one who was riding a bike without lights. Anyone could have walked across him and got hurt
Tony Fantastico