15:45, Mon 20 Nov
If not lower prices altogether maybe a couple of deals along the lines of 'kids for a quid'. Just something to make people turn up once and see it's a better place to be.
I agree that the club are incentivising new season tickets, however, we need the missing thousands to return. They should be emailing and mailshotting lapsed season ticket holders with an enticing offer, lower Tilton safe standing should be cheapest. We should bundle kids and adult together, get families back.
mad
16:10, Mon 20 Nov
Can't keep demanding freebies given the direction the owners are set to embark the club on.

Half and full season tickets are the way to go from now on.

Buying a season ticket ought to represent outstanding value making it a no brainer even for the floating voter.

Someone calculate the average price of away tickets so far this year. That should be the price to sit in the Kop lower tiers IMHO
16:18, Mon 20 Nov
mad
will take years to build it back

affordable and incentivised season tickets look like the way they are going rather than offers and cheap matchday deals

good chance for the club to address this at the open house
16:22, Mon 20 Nov
mad
mad
Can't keep demanding freebies given the direction the owners are set to embark the club on.

Buying a season ticket ought to represent outstanding value making it a no brainer even for the floating voter.

Someone calculate the average price of away tickets so far this year. That should be the price to sit in the Kop lower tiers IMHO

I'll keep saying it!.. the club are selling season tickets all the time at the moment - calculated on the number of home games left (15 as of today = £280 for adult in Tilton).
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:27, Mon 20 Nov
mad
mad

Upto Blackburn away itโ€™s about £29-£30
Tony Fantastico
16:28, Mon 20 Nov
I looked at one on the kop, and assumed £450 was the normal price - I guess not.
16:30, Mon 20 Nov
They should probably advertise it too, can't say I've seen it mentioned by the club
Happy Clapper
16:40, Mon 20 Nov
Le Mod
They should probably advertise it too, can't say I've seen it mentioned by the club

Absolutely agree with that, although the recent rough results probably don't help.
16:46, Mon 20 Nov
Yeah true, perhaps if we beat Sheff Wed they can promote them with a bit more confidence
Happy Clapper
17:14, Mon 20 Nov
number8
I looked at one on the kop, and assumed £450 was the normal price - I guess not.

Oh... I've only been looking at Tilton ...

Those Kop prices are not right surely?

Full season prices (adult) are:

Renew £460
Early Bird £470
Standard £495

So the pro-rata price for an adult today (15 matches) should be £323!!

Come on Blues!... get it sorted!!

Edit: Not just kop thats too expensive... Main Stand is too. GM Lower is same as Tilton.
18:05, Mon 20 Nov
๐Ÿ‘
18:42, Mon 20 Nov
I brought a season ticket for the Kop today.
The correct price is £323 as you say. It is calculated pro-rata after each home game has happened.
The ticket office told me you can only buy them by phone as they have to manually calculate them after each home game.
Apparently you cannot buy them online. The price quoted online is out of date from earlier in the season after a couple of games
18:46, Mon 20 Nov
CyrilT
I brought a season ticket for the Kop today.
The correct price is £323 as you say. It is calculated pro-rata after each home game has happened.
The ticket office told me you can only buy them by phone as they have to manually calculate them after each home game.
Apparently you cannot buy them online. The price quoted online is out of date from earlier in the season after a couple of games

Glad to hear that you can get them.

Not sure why there is an option on line to choose a Tilton Road one at £280 which is correct for 15 games for that area... i didn't complete the sale though so maybe you cant go further than "choosing" it.

The club needs to put out a prominent notice on this!!!
18:54, Mon 20 Nov
Yes seems strange you get the correct price online for the Tilton but not the Kop and Main Stand.
I actually brought mine from Rotherham onwards as already had the Sheff Wed tickets so they calculated it for 14 games.
I phoned the ticket office twice and definitely said could only buy by phone but maybe different for the Tilton.
Works out £21.50 per game so much better value than £35.