19:41, Fri 1 Dec
Who ever we get can be please have a go this year. A full first team. We are not going up but a cup run would be really good and make the season interesting.

Best draw for me would be Derby away. Great games with them in the 70s.
Worst draw Fulham at home. Small crowd they usually beat us and no Stansfield.
We’ll do well to get Derby….
Good point that man. 👍
21:04, Fri 1 Dec
Best is anyone we’ve never played before.

Worst is either someone in the same division, or at home to someone from League 1.
22:11, Fri 1 Dec
We forgot to enter.
Tony Fantastico
22:19, Fri 1 Dec
Plymouth, might get a ticket for cup game.
22:27, Fri 1 Dec
Will sort you if I can for the 23rd
Tony Fantastico
08:30, Sat 2 Dec
Don't care. Just play your strongest 11 and start taking the tournament seriously for once.

I'm still waiting for my heart to be fixed after Fulham in 75. Incredible to think nearly half a century since we even made it to the Semi's.
08:35, Sat 2 Dec
Someone shit at home in every round until the semi final and then the shittest team left in it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
08:41, Sat 2 Dec
Best......Spurs away

Worst..... Villa away...
09:24, Sat 2 Dec
Forest green rovers would be good.
09:26, Sat 2 Dec
Oops ,if still in
09:41, Sat 2 Dec
Can anyone remind me: when was the last truly great FA Cup tie involving Blues? Genuinely can’t remember.
13:39, Sat 2 Dec
Osterberg
Can anyone remind me: when was the last truly great FA Cup tie involving Blues? Genuinely can’t remember.

Wednesday, 17 January 2007

Newcastle 1-5 Birmingham

Newcastle were sent crashing out of the FA Cup by Birmingham City in their third round replay at St James' Park
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:15, Sat 2 Dec
B_C_F_C
Osterberg

Wednesday, 17 January 2007

Newcastle 1-5 Birmingham

Newcastle were sent crashing out of the FA Cup by Birmingham City in their third round replay at St James' Park

Loving this response 😉👍