09:47, Sat 6 Jan
Nikola Zigic
We won here under Eustace but Hull are much better than they were then.

It'd be nice to get through and get a draw at a massive club.

Would like to sneak through today, Mowbray loves the FA cup by all accounts so he would want to give it a right go. Wonder if he will brief the boys before.
09:51, Sat 6 Jan
Spooner has hinted that we will be making wholesale changes, so if they dont then I assume a comfortable Hull win, if they do, then all bets are off.
09:54, Sat 6 Jan
Yeah I'd be chuffed if we get through but if we don't I'll be over it by 5pm

Project starts Monday.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:04, Sat 6 Jan
If we play our best side we can win.
Hull missing quite a few, Seri,Delap,DVB,Traore,Coyle,Christie.
2-1 Blues
10:21, Sat 6 Jan
2-0 Blues
guarantee changes but an relatively an strong XI (Etheridge in goal for example)
Oliver Burke not playing, joy to bluenoses around the world
Blues into the 4th Round
10:39, Sat 6 Jan
Wayne will have fed Liam the inside gen.
10:43, Sat 6 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Wayne will have fed Liam the inside gen.
If Captain Clueless has done that, it should certainly help us…..
10:51, Sat 6 Jan
1-1

Hopefully get a decent 4th round draw to make the replay more interesting
David Xavis
Nikola Zigic
We won here under Eustace but Hull are much better than they were then.

It'd be nice to get through and get a draw at a massive club.

Would like to sneak through today, Mowbray loves the FA cup by all accounts so he would want to give it a right go. Wonder if he will brief the boys before.

Are you that confident it's going to happen? Hope so, really do.
Up the feckin Blues
With every minute that passes I worry we’re going to end up with egg on our bastard faces
11:04, Sat 6 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
With every minute that passes I worry we’re going to end up with egg on our bastard faces
I do too. I’m not sure why we’ve not heard something by now. Read a suggestion that it was being delayed out of “respect” to Spooner, which seems like nonsense, especially if he doesn’t want the job.
Captain Chip Pisser has gone (worryingly) quiet too
11:11, Sat 6 Jan
I usually get a few noses tapped in my direction whenever there's some big Blues news on the horizon but it seems the ITK'ers are decidedly less ITK on this one.

Which is probably for the best. I'm sure it'll happen. Probably be at the game today.

My guess is they're still sorting out Mowbray's backroom staff/compo payments for Cole and the gang.
Fat Buddha CBE

Can see him saying "actually I'm alright thanks"
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:21, Sat 6 Jan
Bluubalders
Fat Buddha CBE
I do too. I’m not sure why we’ve not heard something by now. Read a suggestion that it was being delayed out of “respect” to Spooner, which seems like nonsense, especially if he doesn’t want the job.

I think if we want multiple candidates properly interviewed for the job, rather than giving it to a famous footballer of the past, then we may have to be a bit more patient on this one.
11:29, Sat 6 Jan
666VAN
Bluubalders
Fat Buddha CBE

I think if we want multiple candidates properly interviewed for the job, rather than giving it to a famous footballer of the past, then we may have to be a bit more patient on this one.

This. I trust them to get the right guy. Lots of lessons learnt from Rooney