11:21, Mon 8 Jan
Le Mod
Yeah, £8-10 Million would give us enormous room to improve the squad, it's not about the cash, it's about the FFP headroom, that would give us scope to pay out several decent fees

I'd sell him for that with a sell on %
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
12:15, Mon 8 Jan
Keep him until the summer at the very least. With the squad we've got we can easily finish in top half playing sensible foota (ie NOT Wazzaball).
We can write off this season as a bad dream, and start afresh next.
12:26, Mon 8 Jan
Keep JJ for now. Then either build the new team around him or sell in the summer having identified the replacement.
12:26, Mon 8 Jan
Anything over 7m with add ons will be brilliant business both for ffp and strengthening the squad.
12:53, Mon 8 Jan
I'd like to keep him until the summer as I think he's important for us, but I think we'd get an inflated fee if we sold in January.

However, I don't know if I'd want us to spend much this month- we don't need it bar 1-2 that we could probably get on loan. Tick over to the summer and give Mowbray all the tools he needs.

£8m and that's a good fee for everyone.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
12:57, Mon 8 Jan
Sort out the Captain situation got to take it off Sanderson might be wrong he was on loan at Sunderland and were one of the 3 loan clubs who didnt take up the option to buy before us was Mowbary manager at the time ?
13:00, Mon 8 Jan
Get a electrician in the fix that awful Tannoy system.
13:09, Mon 8 Jan
bluebone
Sort out the Captain situation got to take it off Sanderson might be wrong he was on loan at Sunderland and were one of the 3 loan clubs who didnt take up the option to buy before us was Mowbary manager at the time ?

Did any of those clubs have the option to buy him? We were helped to get him this summer due to Wolves being desperate for money and Sanderson wanting to stay locally.

And Mowbray wasn't the manager at the time Sanderson was at Sunderland but I'm sure he will assess who is best choice to be captain and appoint accordingly.
13:22, Mon 8 Jan
Im not so sure think if they if any of them were impressed enough to buy him one of them would of but im happy for Tony to pick his own man but not Captain/Leader material for me lucky to be in side lets hope Tony improves all our players .
13:41, Mon 8 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Sell him and improve the squad
Send GG and see if they notice
Tony Fantastico
13:53, Mon 8 Jan
I’d be amazed if he changed the captain before the summer

Apart from a poor run of form, which he wasnt alone in, not sure why it needs taking off Dion anyway
13:53, Mon 8 Jan
bluebone
Im not so sure think if they if any of them were impressed enough to buy him one of them would of but im happy for Tony to pick his own man but not Captain/Leader material for me lucky to be in side lets hope Tony improves all our players .

I think the captaincy should be given to Long
14:32, Mon 8 Jan
Long did more talking in 1 game than Sandersons done in 15 under Rooney .
14:40, Mon 8 Jan
STD
Too right !
15:02, Mon 8 Jan
We can't moan about the manager anymore, let's find a player instead.

Once they're fixed it'll be the groundsman's turn, working our way through until the only person left to berate is Scarf Lady