12:37, Thu 11 Jan
Apologies if already posted but Mowbray news conference live on SSN at 2.00
👍
Tony Fantastico
proper manager,run through a brick wall 4 him.
So refreshing to listen to - we're in safe hands.
Would go to war for him already me
La Fine Della Strada

100% this.

As we know, the big changes will come in the summer, however he did mention we may get 1 or 2 players in January unless I misheard?
14:21, Thu 11 Jan
Yep, exactly what you want to hear and genuine.
14:21, Thu 11 Jan

Anything interesting ? I missed it.
14:22, Thu 11 Jan
He's obviously a major improvement on the last buffoon, but still mentioned that this squad aren't capable of possession football and that he wants to fill the club with better players. Surely this isn't going to improve confidence levels.
Yeah - he mentioned 1 or 2 incomings to steady the ship.

Hayden from Newcastle might turn out to be agent rubbish, but he would fit that mould.
14:29, Thu 11 Jan
TM was planning to go to New York for New Year when the call came.

Rooney was sacked 2nd Jan

So Tom and co did have a plan to replace WR
14:31, Thu 11 Jan
Rags

Anything interesting ? I missed it.

Just the general stuff, I think BCFC are tweeting quotes and will release the full presser later on but my main takes were:

- Spoke to Wagner and was drawn to his enthusiasm, big reason behind taking the job.
- Eventually wants to become an attacking possession based football team but recognises the current squad isn't ready for that, it will be process.
- Wants to assess everybody within the club both players and staff included until summer to get a feel for who he wants around the place, everybody to be given a chance as 'good human beings'.
- Will work with closely with Gardner on recruitment.
- Summer will be where we do the main bulk of our business but we will bring in 1 or 2 in January to steady the ship.
14:33, Thu 11 Jan
all makes sense.

you would expect it from Mowbray. he's a football guy isn't he. thought it was a shame he didn't get the same jazz that Rooney got on his press conference. no surprise that Garry Cook wasn't there. he would have got a lot of questions
14:35, Thu 11 Jan
Anywhere we can watch it back?
14:35, Thu 11 Jan
He's obviously a major improvement on the last buffoon, but still mentioned that this squad aren't capable of possession football and that he wants to fill the club with better players. Surely this isn't going to improve confidence levels.

That doesn't necessarily mean that these players are never capable of possession football though .... perhaps merely "at the moment"