10:22, Tue 16 Jan
He has really little legs.

Surely he needs a bit of time before being chucked on the Ollie Burke pile.
My Blue Heaven
I don’t think he looks like a striker but hes not really fit so need to be patient

I think there’s an element that he’s easing himself back in after bad injuries and seems to be playing within in himself

Hope he comes good

Agree, he's not a striker. His best performances at Leeds came when he was playing in an advanced midfield role or wide.

Hope he can stay fit and put a run of games together as he could be handy for us if he could rediscover some old form from his Leeds days, but that doesn't look likely.

Big gamble on a 4 year contract that hasn't paid off.
La Fine Della Strada
My Blue Heaven
I don’t think he looks like a striker but hes not really fit so need to be patient

I think there’s an element that he’s easing himself back in after bad injuries and seems to be playing within in himself

Hope he comes good

Agree, he's not a striker. His best performances at Leeds came when he was playing in an advanced midfield role or wide.

Hope he can stay fit and put a run of games together as he could be handy for us if he could rediscover some old form from his Leeds days, but that doesn't look likely.

Big gamble on a 4 year contract that hasn't paid off.YET <

I think we should allow him a few more weeks to regain fitness and as someone else said, a bit of confidence that he's not gonna break down again.
I can remember watching him a couple of times for Leeds and thinking he's decent. Admittedly it was only a couple of matches.
Let's be honest he's gonna be here for the foreseeable so easing him back in with fingers and toes crossed hoping for the best seems sensible.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Bielsa rated him highly, i reckon he knows more than us.

He needs time, sad that the ‘hes shit’ discourse has started already.
10:29, Tue 16 Jan
With the variation ‘garbage’.
10:33, Tue 16 Jan
Not one person has called him shit or garbage on this thread?
10:34, Tue 16 Jan
Bielsa rated him highly, i reckon he knows more than us.

He needs time, sad that the ‘hes shit’ discourse has started already.

Best mates with Craig Gardner at West Brom wasn't he ?
10:44, Tue 16 Jan
Tilton shark
Not clicked on the story but someone needs to convince me that Tyler Roberts is a footballer. From what I have seen so far he has been absolutely garbage. Yes he has been out but others are never that bad when they come back from injury.

SHA, Convince me.

At least give the guy a chance to prove he's shit before writing him off completely.

If Bielsa rates him, that's good enough for me.
10:46, Tue 16 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Not one person has called him shit or garbage on this thread?

Not clicked on the story but someone needs to convince me that Tyler Roberts is a footballer. From what I have seen so far he has been absolutely garbage. Yes he has been out but others are never that bad when they come back from injury.
10:49, Tue 16 Jan
fair bit on twitter too
10:49, Tue 16 Jan
I’m on about the replies to him, the vast majority have suggested he needs time

It seems most are behind him
10:50, Tue 16 Jan
One of the great things that social media does is ensure people don’t rush to instant judgement.

I’ve never quite got that thing about how everyone wants to be first with the news anyway.
10:51, Tue 16 Jan
My Blue Heaven
I’m on about the replies to him, the vast majority have suggested he needs time

It seems most are behind him

Pity you said ‘no one’ then
10:52, Tue 16 Jan
:)

think theres a fair amount down to the old character limit too,

plus strong short statements with no nuance will get more engagement
10:53, Tue 16 Jan
Well I do apologise for not being clearer