16:36, Wed 27 Mar
Not sure what Gardners actual job is these days with McParland, Carnall and John Park overseeing recruitment.
Dong Ren Out.
16:39, Wed 27 Mar
LondonBlue
Not sure what Gardners actual job is these days with McParland, Carnall and John Park overseeing recruitment.

Technical Director. It’s always been more than just about recruitment tbf
16:41, Wed 27 Mar
Take a look at our Club Captain who didn't play Coventry away and there were photos of him out shopping

Also look at the players performances on the pitch. If you think there levels of performance have been acceptable this season then we deserve to be in a relegation battle.

"Take a look at our Club Captain who didn't play Coventry away and there were photos of him out shopping"

Yes, and take a look at your post history and people will see that you hate Sanderson with such a vengeance that i'm surprised he hasn't taken out a restraining order against you. You're obsessive mate
16:42, Wed 27 Mar
I imagine Gardner will be sacked at the end of the season, blamed for Cooke's mistake in October. However I do think we need better recruitment to push on.

Cook !!

... not such an avid follower really are you when you can't spell his four letter name correctly
16:47, Wed 27 Mar
Maybe I should pretend our players are wonderful and suck up to them like all the clowns on here.

Tell me one player signed this season Miyoshi aside who has actually been worth signing and an improvement on last year.

Sanderson =donkey
Aiwu= not good enough
Dembele= bombed for a reason
Burke= dire
Stansfield= not our player and has gone off the boil
Laird= injury prone
Roberts= Injury prone
Keshi Anderson= injury prone and perhaps out of favour
Buchanan- nothing better than OK

We can pretend that they were all worth signing and are good enough to get us out the shit, but is that really believable when they let us down week in week out between October and January with less than half hearted performances. Then again when Mowbray went off ill.

I forgot people on here love being shit.
16:49, Wed 27 Mar
Does it hurt to walk around carrying so much bile?
16:49, Wed 27 Mar
Angry one aren’t you.
16:54, Wed 27 Mar
Question are you happy with the performance of the team this season?

It's OK if you are but really when you look at it Craig Gardner on recruitment hasn't brought well at all this season. Perhaps it's not all down to him but I would have thought he would have a lot of say in the targets?.
16:54, Wed 27 Mar
but is that really believable when they let us down week in week out between October and January with less than half hearted performances. Then again when Mowbray went off ill

Glad you see the importance of having a decent manager
Tam
17:04, Wed 27 Mar
TiptonBluenose

It's OK if you are but really when you look at it Craig Gardner on recruitment hasn't brought well at all this season. Perhaps it's not all down to him but I would have thought he would have a lot of say in the targets?.

You could consider that Gardner identified the players to bring in to play in a particular system with Eustace as manager. The signs, while JE was here, were that the recruitment, by and large, had been pretty successful in that respect. Player that were brought in in January appeared to be players that Tony Mowbray had expressed an interest in. We've brought some decent quality players in, with a couple of exceptions, but the trick is - and this is where a good manager comes in - to get them playing as a team. JE did it, TM looked like he was doing it, but that's only something like 17 matches out of 38 that we've had them as manager for.

That's 21 games out of 38 with Rooney and Venus in charge, and three different styles of football to date. Another one on the way now.
Make Blues Great Again
17:04, Wed 27 Mar
Has your pony ran off?
That's a harsh assessment of our signings, after last summer's clear out we needed bodies but FFP is a spectre still haunting us. I was delighted with the signings but we have had massive disruption this season. On the pitch players have been asked to play various formations which may not suit them so putting square pegs in round holes will always end in failure. Dion was excellent at the start of the season, Keshi has had many good appearances only Burke has been an abject failure as he is truly terrible.
18:12, Wed 27 Mar
Tatts
Tom TheProject Brady
Article says working with the academy so I doubt he's a Craig Gardner replacement?

As Dan says, it's old news.

Mike Rigg is formally due to start in April as Academy Managing Director.

Hopefully it’s a slick transition
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:16, Wed 27 Mar
HackneyBlue
Hard to judge this seasons recruitment with 6 different managers

Let's hope we have fewer managers next season.
18:16, Wed 27 Mar
TiptonBluenose

Answer:

It’s not been great this season but I’m not angry about it. Football isn’t my be all and end all and I find it quite easy to be zen about shit.

You should try it maybe.