19:33, Wed 27 Mar
Very good

19:47, Wed 27 Mar
Feels weirdly good seeing him in the blues gear again.

Treated like shit by this club, came back when we came to him for help. Fair play.
19:50, Wed 27 Mar
Very good

19:53, Wed 27 Mar
"My job is to make sure Tony Mowbray comes back here as a Championship manager."

Whatever side of the fence you sit on, I think that's something we can all get behind. đź‘Ť
20:29, Wed 27 Mar
Think he comes across really well as always. Big task ahead, if he can get that first win quickly confidence will build massively. Good luck Gary
22:02, Wed 27 Mar
Dave

Treated like shit by this club, came back when we came to him for help. Fair play.

As well as to massage his massive ego.
22:11, Wed 27 Mar
Bullshit.
22:12, Wed 27 Mar
A very good interview. Refreshingly open and pragmatic. An excellent decision by the Board to bring him in. We now play a massive part in giving GR enthusiastic backing and creating the atmosphere which will inspire and get the best out of our players. Let’s hope it’s all Good on Friday.
22:23, Wed 27 Mar
He'll get a great backing. If you only read this site, you'd be under the impression that Rowett isn't popular amongst Blues fans but if you look anywhere else where Blues fans chat, you'll see the opposite opinion. He'll get a louder cheer at his first home game than Rooney ever got.
22:25, Wed 27 Mar
Dave

Absolutely. Good luck Gary.
22:25, Wed 27 Mar
Petebaldwin
He'll get a great backing. If you only read this site, you'd be under the impression that Rowett isn't popular amongst Blues fans but if you look anywhere else where Blues fans chat, you'll see the opposite opinion. He'll get a louder cheer at his first home game than Rooney ever got.

A lot of the 20 somethings on Blues Twitter were kids when Rowett was first here, and they're all very positive about him coming back

Thongs and his hareem of embittered, ale-sipping, bootcut jeans, anti-Rowett types on here will be crowded out
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
22:26, Wed 27 Mar
Gary Rowett
Petebaldwin

A lot of the 20 somethings on Blues Twitter were kids when Rowett was first here, and they're all very positive about him coming back

Thongs and his hareem of embittered, ale-sipping, bootcut jeans, anti-Rowett types on here will be crowded out
Enjoy your 6 weeks
22:46, Wed 27 Mar
Boring
23:56, Wed 27 Mar
Ribeye
Dave

Very weird. What’s the issues here?

Do I have to remind you that it was this club that sacked him? And us fans shouting “Gary Rowett what a tosspot!”.

If I were him I’d of told us too F off bearing in mind it was us who are in dire need of help.

He has a lot to gain here but he also has a lot to lose, he doesn’t need this appointment he would have got a championship job eventually.

Over the past 10 years of utter depression his era was a bright point, get over it and get behind him, ultimately the trajectory in the coming seasons of this club is in his hands.
07:17, Thu 28 Mar
Dave
Ribeye
Dave

Very weird. What’s the issues here
?

Do I have to remind you that it was this club that sacked him? And us fans shouting “Gary Rowett what a tosspot!”.

If I were him I’d of told us too F off bearing in mind it was us who are in dire need of help.

He has a lot to gain here but he also has a lot to lose, he doesn’t need this appointment he would have got a championship job eventually.

Over the past 10 years of utter depression his era was a bright point, get over it and get behind him, ultimately the trajectory in the coming seasons of this club is in his hands.

Are you conveniently forgetting he was flashing his knickers at other clubs whilst at blues? I am behind him but once he's kept us up he can do one