22:25, Thu 28 Mar
We're coming for you
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:28, Thu 28 Mar
Feck em.

Let's just enjoy some positivity about us for once and not even think about them effers.
22:34, Thu 28 Mar
eff them and the abused youth teamers they rode in on.

No offence Mod.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:52, Thu 28 Mar
Our new land purchase edges into Aston I believe. Once again Blues take Aston.
23:08, Thu 28 Mar
Thongs
Our new land purchase edges into Aston I believe. Once again Blues take Aston.

The least you could expect from the city's club.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
07:56, Fri 29 Mar
I was speaking to a guy at work who's a villa fan (sorry thongs) but he was saying that an idea being touted, is them also having a new Tottenham style ground but by the nec!!! That would just turn the city upside down wouldn't it?
08:01, Fri 29 Mar
Veela playing outside Birmingham, sounds about right
Happy Clapper
08:32, Fri 29 Mar
Agree especially as they are a club formed in Staffordshire
08:35, Fri 29 Mar
I never liked the idea of having a new home at the nec. Very souless. Not that wheels site is monaco or anything like that but offers a LOT more potential to be even more embedded in the fabric of the city for many many years.
08:37, Fri 29 Mar
Wheels is already touching the city centre, but if you imagine how the city centre will expand through Digbeth and Eastside etc over the next 20 years, especially with transport, then our stadium will end up being pretty central
Happy Clapper
08:48, Fri 29 Mar
There are a few on the Vila forums getting a little rattled now
08:51, Fri 29 Mar
There’s one on here who registered the other day who is as well.
Llanon_joe
I never liked the idea of having a new home at the nec. Very souless. Not that wheels site is monaco or anything like that but offers a LOT more potential to be even more embedded in the fabric of the city for many many years.

Would be nice if a pathway could be cleared from the Centre through the old warehouses/factories (many out of use) like a kind of Wembley Way, not just great for the club but for the area and its development over the coming decade, I think it will change beyond all recognition.
There’s an FFP thread on H&V and the most recent couple of pages are getting entertaining,there’s a realisation from a few as to what this could mean in the future,brightened up my Saturday morning anyway 😂
08:57, Fri 29 Mar
Hunty
There’s an FFP thread on H&V and the most recent couple of pages are getting entertaining,there’s a realisation from a few as to what this could mean in the future,brightened up my Saturday morning anyway 😂

It's Friday.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.