20:11, Fri 29 Mar
We’ll be fine .

We’ve had 3 months of rooneys shytt and Venus in charge and still Sheff and hudd can’t overtake us .

Fine margins again today.

Rowett has his pros and cons but he’s a leader , No stress we’ll be fine .
20:14, Fri 29 Mar
I love you Dolph
20:19, Fri 29 Mar
🫶
21:15, Fri 29 Mar
Novakainian
I think we need 3 wins

Our recent form, extrapolated over a complete season would give us 7 points in a complete season.

Given our defensive frailties, our midfields lack of guile and our forwards total impotence, what in our recent seven games ( rendering a single point) makes it likely we’ll achieve three wins in the final seven games.

I think three wins and a couple of draws may just be enough, but how likely is it??
23:09, Fri 29 Mar
Bluenose27
Where are those 3 wins coming from though? Rotherham maybe at a push, but other than that?

Huddersfield and Preston

We can't beat Preston

Cant see it after that today

Maybe Cardiff amd Norwich if they dont give a shit
00:13, Sat 30 Mar
Still plenty in this team to get the wins.

This conceding of late goals and individual errors seriously need nipping in the bud though.

From the games left:

Preston I can see us gettint a point but I think we will be in the bottom 3 after the round of fixtures.

Leicester seem to be having a mighty wobble but probably have enough to beat us and our atrocious away form.

Cardiff have very little to play for and it's one I see us winning as long as by then these errors have stopped.

Coventry is the game before their FA cup semi final so who knows and by that fixture they may have either fallen away or carried on pushing for play offs. Right now I'd probably say draw but if we did beat Cardiff the fixture before then I'd back us to have back to back wins.

Rotherham seems to be a fixture that a fair few think we just turn up and win. Very likely to have been relegated already and will be playing to bring us down with them as motivation but without pressure. I think a score draw.

Huddersfield. If results have gone as I've put above then we'd be on 47 going into it. If we avoid defeat it probably sees us safe but as we love our final day drama so it's one we probably lose in the shittest way possible.

Norwich. Dead rubber or both teams with it all to play for.
08:13, Sat 30 Mar
On the basis of our March performances, I really can't see us getting anything from Preston and Leicester.

Cardiff will be a massive game. Win it, we might turn things around; lose, we're done i reckon.

Just got to keep on hoping, I guess.
08:16, Sat 30 Mar
Mr Driscoll
On the basis of our March performances, I really can't see us getting anything from Preston and Leicester.

Cardiff will be a massive game. Win it, we might turn things around; lose, we're done i reckon.

Just got to keep on hoping, I guess.
On present form I wouldn't be confident of beating a broken subbuteo team
10:41, Sat 30 Mar
Gary Rowett
jaspersbovril
Seriously? Preston have a chance of the playoffs and are scoring goals.....there's only one way this will end on Monday.

We outclassed them from start to finish at Deepdale
Yet we lost

I’d be amazed if we got anything against Preston other than a draw

Rotherham and Cardiff are the only games I can see us winning, I don’t trust these players to get us a win at Huddersfield

If we can get a win from somewhere soon I think we’ll be ok as hopefully it’ll pump some confidence back into the side for the remainder of the season
11:12, Sat 30 Mar
We could do with the teams from 7th to 10th losing a few games so Norwich have nothing to play for and rest players for the playoffs. That happened v Fulham didn't it?
11:40, Sat 30 Mar
Looking at our last seven, aside from the horrendous record (almost as bad as it could be), what worries me is the type of opposition we've played:

We've lost to the good top of the table teams, we've lost to the out of form midtable teams, and we've lost to the fellow relegation contenders.
11:41, Sat 30 Mar
No, not if you're thinking of the last game of 2017-18. Fulham needed to get a result to get automotic promotion. Think they beat the Vile in the play off final to go up.

[www.skysports.com]

I think you might be thinking of the Huddersfield game of 2016-17, our last home game of the season where they fielded a reserve team because they were already in the play offs, and we beat them 2-1 (I think).
11:48, Sat 30 Mar
I can't see Wednesday, Huddersfield or Blackburn winning on Monday with Plymouth maybe picking up 3 points.

We just need not to be one of the worst 2 of 5 bad teams and we'll be fine.
13:27, Sat 30 Mar
These effers have really ruined my weekend (life)