12:13, Sun 14 Apr
i can't imgaine he is on much money and we know what we have so rather than risk another new signing (which could go either way) on top of the numerous ones we are going to have to make then i think its worth it. Only see him being needed for 12 months though and somewhere else may offer 2/3 years which is then where the issue might be.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
12:18, Sun 14 Apr
I think if he keep that level of performance up in the next 3 games as well, then we could maybe consider it. But we do need players that can turn in good performances consistently, not just once every now and then. He was brilliant as well yesterday just to add.
12:22, Sun 14 Apr
I thought he was probably our best player yesterday, although very closely followed by Bielik.

Bielik's fight with Simms was a particular highlight. He reads the game so well and looks so composed when he steps in to midfield with the ball. His run that created the space for the third goal just highlights what a good footballer he is.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
12:34, Sun 14 Apr
Think some need to calm down a little bit.

Yesterday was amazing but let’s see them do it for 2/3/4 games on the bounce before lauding some of these players.

On the whole they’ve let us down this season with poor attitude and lack of consistency.

The climb down over some of the players is abit daft, give credit where it’s due yes, but it’s one performance.
We likely wouldn’t be in this mess if they’d played that way for the majority of the season.

As good as yesterday was let’s leave the contracts to the summer, imo if we’re to mount a serious assault on promotion we need better than what we currently have in many positions.
13:04, Sun 14 Apr
I don’t think it’s carried a way praising Anderson. I don’t think he’s had a particular game this season, certainly from starting
13:05, Sun 14 Apr
Think some need to calm down a little bit.

Yesterday was amazing but let’s see them do it for 2/3/4 games on the bounce before lauding some of these players.

On the whole they’ve let us down this season with poor attitude and lack of consistency.

The climb down over some of the players is abit daft, give credit where it’s due yes, but it’s one performance.
We likely wouldn’t be in this mess if they’d played that way for the majority of the season.

As good as yesterday was let’s leave the contracts to the summer, imo if we’re to mount a serious assault on promotion we need better than what we currently have in many positions.

THIS.
13:09, Sun 14 Apr
My Blue Heaven
I don’t think it’s carried a way praising Anderson. I don’t think he’s had a particular game this season, certainly from starting

It’s getting abit much with all of them.
They’ve barely put two games together all season, Blackburn and Sunderland since October?
He was poor Wednesday as much as the rest were, I’m chuffed about yesterday it was magnificent, but come on let’s praise them once they’ve got us over the line.
Because if we rock up to Rotherham and put in a Cardiff display which this team has proven it can do over the last 9 months then everyone will be back slagging them off.

I’m not being negative but they’ve shown us yesterday what they can do, but they’ve also shown us for the last 9 months what they can’t do.
Just got to keep it level headed imo, thanks for yesterday as I keep saying but it means nothing if they can’t do it in the next 2/3.
13:13, Sun 14 Apr
Get your point but I think its fine if there’s balance
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Absolutely worth another 12 months whichever division we're in

Was you of this opinion on Thursday morning?

I’ve been of this opinion since September. He carries us up the pitch and gives us some physical presence. A bit different to what we have with other players.

Agreed.

I'm genuinely being consistent with this too.

We'll need 12+ players in the summer, he's a good quality cheap squad player who's different.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:44, Sun 14 Apr
I thought Anderson was decent at the start of the season.
But he's barely featured since his injury.
I think he missed slmost all of Rooney's reign and wasn't picked by Mowbray.

When he's come kn as a sub he really hasn't shown much. I know it hasn't always been easy. We change the entire front set up and none of the replas shine, but i had hoped for more.I
I'd like to see more from him.

Also if we are going to get better i'm not sure how much he would play. A lot depends on who we get in the Summer. I could see him having a role nexf seasi, but not afterwards.
16:49, Sun 14 Apr
Missed a lot of the season injured, and then a couple poor sub appearances before starting and playing well yesterday. Don't think it's good to call for players to be signed/released on one start, seeing similar for sunjic who'd been on almost everybody's release list before yesterday.

I'd say if Anderson starts and plays well for the next few then why not, we have the option and he's probably cheap.
16:52, Sun 14 Apr
I wouldn’t offer any of the out of contract players a new deal. We’re aiming way way higher than all of them
Happy Clapper
17:06, Sun 14 Apr
I wouldn’t offer any of the out of contract players a new deal. We’re aiming way way higher than all of them

I think i have an unpopular opinion on this with regard to Anderson.

The bloke, to his credit, trains through the summer break and then rocks up at Blues asking for nothing more than a trial. At that point he was earning £0.00 per week. He didn't feel sorry for himself or sit on his arse waiting for something to happen - he went out and found himself an opportunity. He did enough to get a one year contract. Blues knew his options (ie no options) and i bet he's paid peanuts in comparison to many of our players. If he's really really cheap i'd keep him on for another year.

(he may well get offered longer elsewhere though)
17:16, Sun 14 Apr
Le Mod
I wouldn’t offer any of the out of contract players a new deal.

Nor me. I’m not interested in players “being useful to keep around as squad players”.

Up or down, they all need to go. The future starts in 3 weeks time, it’s very bright and doesn’t include the likes of Keshi Anderson, Gazza Gardner or any of the others.
17:20, Sun 14 Apr
Spike
Le Mod
I wouldn’t offer any of the out of contract players a new deal.

Nor me. I’m not interested in players “being useful to keep around as squad players”.

Up or down, they all need to go. The future starts in 3 weeks time, it’s very bright and doesn’t include the likes of Keshi Anderson, Gazza Gardner or any of the others.

Yep sentimentality needs to be ridden from the club, players not at the level we want to get too, people at the club in all capacities who can be replaced by better individuals, the ground move etc etc etc.
If not we will never be better.