12:19, Mon 15 Apr
I take it a win at Rotherham and Huddersfield to lose to Swansea then a draw away at Hudds will be enough for us 👍🏻
12:24, Mon 15 Apr
Kimber
I take it a win at Rotherham and Huddersfield to lose to Swansea then a draw away at Hudds will be enough for us 👍🏻

That knocks Huddersfield out.

Wednesday could still overtake us, but they'd need to win 2/3.
12:33, Mon 15 Apr
Let's win at Rotherham. Chances are we put more teams between us and the drop zone and increase the likelihood Blackburn will be playing even harder for the one win they need to probably survive.

I think though we all know it will come down to us needing a win against Norwich to definitely stay up and after Saturday I am confident we would win on the final day if we had to.
12:55, Mon 15 Apr
Yeah we're better off beating Huddersfield aren't we?

But we MUST win Saturday, Rotherham are absolute cannon fodder. Get the 3 points Sat and we are one point from survival.

Like someone else has said, QPR the late game Sat, they'll be bricking it if we win at 3pm too, pressure is on. Exciting.
14:39, Mon 15 Apr
Rotherham don’t lose by more than one goal at home very often, Saturday will be a tight game.

I think a lot of us are forgetting to factor in that we’re absolute dogshit away from home this season. Rotherham away isn’t a guaranteed win.
14:55, Mon 15 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Rotherham don’t lose by more than one goal at home very often, Saturday will be a tight game.

I think a lot of us are forgetting to factor in that we’re absolute dogshit away from home this season. Rotherham away isn’t a guaranteed win.

I dont think anyone is saying we're guaranteed to win.

But we're playing the worst team in the league, we couldn't ask for a better chance to steer ourselves away from trouble, rather than having to rely on dvb Eustace.
15:01, Mon 15 Apr
BeauBarry
But we're playing the worst team in the league.

Who we failed to even score a goal against at home earlier in the season.
The cold never bothered me anyway
16:35, Mon 15 Apr
That’s with the Rooney handicap though tbf.

Rotherham have gained 10 points from the following 72 available after that game, anything but a win is unacceptable.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:40, Mon 15 Apr
Just looked, they've lost 10 out of 21 at home, so more often than not the away team hasn't won. By contrast we've lost 15 out of 21 away from home.

But make no mistake, we must win and there's no excuses not to given the quality we have compared to them

I'll go with a nervy, edgy, 0-1
Happy Clapper
16:41, Mon 15 Apr
I actually think a point will be ok overall providing we also get one the week after.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
16:43, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I actually think a point will be ok overall providing we also get one the week after.

If you are right in your prediction that Sheff Wed win at Blackburn then that's gonna leave us in an iffy position

We need to win, they're bottom, they're relegated, we're coming off a win, we absolutely have to seize the chance and ram it straight in their goal hole
Happy Clapper
17:01, Mon 15 Apr
Wins for Hull and Norwich with a loss for Albion this weekend will be good for us. We want Albion fully motivated for the Sheff Weds game.
17:03, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA

2 points from the next 2 games will likely mean we're going into Norwich needing to win and hoping other games go our way. No thank you.

If it does go down to the final game then we want to know that a win will keep us up. 4 points should do that.
17:07, Mon 15 Apr
Yeah we've gotta beat Rotherham end of. Don't wanna be going into the Huddersfield game needing to win do we.
17:15, Mon 15 Apr
Yeah, 3 games to save a season. No tactical going for an away point here or there - it's got to be blood and thunder, do or die then if it goes against us we'll at least know they have given it a shot.
Up the feckin Blues