18:54, Wed 17 Apr
If we stay up and Fulham’s asking price for Stansfield is a swap for JJ. Do you do it?
18:55, Wed 17 Apr
Yes.
18:56, Wed 17 Apr
No brainer.

Not that Fulham will be interested in an average Championship midfielder mind.
18:57, Wed 17 Apr
Yes.
19:00, Wed 17 Apr
Id give them JJ and 8m if they wanted it
19:01, Wed 17 Apr
Absolutely
19:10, Wed 17 Apr
JJ is only 19 and an established international. Has got goals in him. Been played out of position mostly. Think people underestimate him.

Would I straight swap yes.
19:11, Wed 17 Apr
Ribeye
Id give them JJ and 8m if they wanted it

JJ plus 5m and I’d snap their hands off. JJ will want to move on this summer regardless
19:13, Wed 17 Apr
JJ received apparent PL and Serie A interest in Jan. Most on here wanted £10M to let him go. I think it could be the basis to a fair deal.
19:14, Wed 17 Apr
Lichblue
If we stay up and Fulham’s asking price for Stansfield is a swap for JJ. Do you do it?

I'd catch a flight into BHX, rent a car, pick him up in Wales and drive him down to London myself.
19:23, Wed 17 Apr
19:31, Wed 17 Apr
No, ask them if they can pay £12m for him so we get the FFP benefits and then spend £12m on Stansfield amortised over five years
19:31, Wed 17 Apr
yeehaw
Lichblue

I'd catch a flight into BHX, rent a car, pick him up in Wales and drive him down to London myself.

Do I get the impression that you don’t rate him…? 🤔
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
19:38, Wed 17 Apr
yeehaw
Lichblue

What a strange thing to say about a very good young footballer.
19:53, Wed 17 Apr
Is it 1.5x you can book for FFP if its an academy player?

Sell JJ to Fulham for £10m and then give them £10m for Stanno. Bosh.