21:04, Thu 18 Apr
The further they go the further they have to fall.

And if they win it & have an open top bus it will be hillarious.
21:21, Thu 18 Apr
If that happens I’ll find it anything but hilarious.
I despise them.
And I reckon I’d be capable of angle grinding Martinez’s arms off.
Tony Fantastico
21:27, Thu 18 Apr
Rab = Blues proper.
21:28, Thu 18 Apr
I'm a Villa fan just because I'm saying this thread is embarrassing. Whatever mate
21:37, Thu 18 Apr
No - you’re a Villa fan cos you registered with your own email address. Classic error 🤣🤣

Tarra
21:39, Thu 18 Apr
It's because all of your posts on here are sticking up for villa.

You can see how it might seem suspicious, surely?

I don't actually care about them. Wish both of our fanbases would stop banging on about each other tbh. I lost intrest in the rivalry when that dickhead slapped Grealish. It had gotten too silly.

What did you think of the game on Saturday? Who was your man of the match ? Have you got tickets for Rotherham? Think we'll stay up? Where do you usually sit?
21:41, Thu 18 Apr
West Ham are crying out for substitutions, baffling that Moyes hasn’t made any yet
21:42, Thu 18 Apr
BluenoseMo
No - you’re a Villa fan cos you registered with your own email address. Classic error 🤣🤣

Tarra
😁
Tony Fantastico
21:43, Thu 18 Apr
BluenoseMo

Tarra

Mo's rumbled him 😂 Imagine my suprise.
22:25, Thu 18 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
I despise them.

It’s a made ip trophy for also rans thats been around for 2 years.

Their ott celebrations will be the very definition of smalltime
23:32, Thu 18 Apr
johnnyspex
Rab C Nesbitt
I despise them.

It’s a made ip trophy for also rans thats been around for 2 years.

Their ott celebrations will be the very definition of smalltime

Let's stick to hoping they don't win it rather than knocking the competition. I'd love us to be in it, as it would mean we'd finished top 7 in the Premier League or won the League Cup again.
09:17, Fri 19 Apr
Exactly this. We go on about them needing to mainline copium about our new stadium, we've got a load on here awaiting a major delivery of it if they win it.

Its as much a cup as the one we won - theirs is harder to qualify for and unlike us in 2011, they have played (and needed to play) their first team in most of the matches, as opposed to just the last 4 (and the first of those our manager only did so because we were playing them!).

If they win it they win it, it'll look far more small time if we try to belittle it as we'd all effing love it if it were us. Can you imagine the threads we'd have if we were in the semi's? People on here created 20 page threads about how they could get to Bruges and whether they needed a passport or not...
09:22, Fri 19 Apr
number8
Its as much a cup as the one we won - theirs is harder to qualify for
It isn't, because to get into the Eurowindscreens you only need to finish in the top third of 20, rather than beat literally every other team in the 92 (or the team that beat that team &c) with literally no room for error.

And frankly the competition in the Eurodaf is woeful. Brugge are in the semis. A side we proved to be of Championship standard. Indeed it was created to be a subordinate competition for the small fry. Plus they've lost more times than we did in (I think) the same number of games.

To put it another way, the Charity Shield is not considered by anyone to be a major trophy, and that's way harder to get into. It's a sort of Intertoto.
09:43, Fri 19 Apr
Could you just run me by the amount of times we have ever finished in the top 3rd of the top division in our history? Just to show me how easy it is?

And you don't "literally beat the other 92", you play 6 or 7 games 😂
10:36, Fri 19 Apr
Yeah, but we're shite.

And we beat every team in the 92 on the basis that we beat the team that beat the team that beat the team and so on. Everyone tracing what happened after they lost ends up with us winning. Muahahaha.