09:48, Mon 22 Apr
Things I;m really struggling to see happen

Cov getting anything at Blackburn
Sheff W failing to take 4 points from last 2
QPR failing to get anything at Cov on last day

that makes it v difficult for us
09:50, Mon 22 Apr
Tandy
I think we win on Saturday and draw vs Norwich... Or the other way around.

I think Hudds and Blackburn go. Blackburn especially looked done after that game yesterday.

Blackburn at home to Coventry...

Coventry lost 4 of their last 5 games including that cup semi final.

Can see Blackburn taking them.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:51, Mon 22 Apr
I think it can really go down to the final day. If we get a positive result and results goes in our favour, then the relegation battle would be very open between us, Huddersfield (would be unlikely if we beat them), Sheff Weds, Plymouth, Blackburn, and even there would be a small chance of us overtaking QPR and Stoke.

A win on Saturday would be huge, a draw could be enough to get out of the relegation zone by G/D depending if Sheff Weds loses against WBA.

It all depends on how blues performs against Huddersfield on Saturday. We really need to be on our A-Game. That's the problem I'm worried about. Either we would perform well like we did against Coventry, or do poorly like the game against Rotherham.
10:25, Mon 22 Apr
You forgot Plymouth.
10:42, Mon 22 Apr
You forgot Plymouth.

They're beating Hull

IF we believe we can beat Norwich, they can believe they can beat Hull on the final day
10:48, Mon 22 Apr
Plymouth were abject in a big game on Saturday.
If Leicester had brought their shooting boots against them they’d never have won that game. They did, so fair play, but they aren’t playing well and haven’t for some time.
Listen, we are in it big style, but I’d be worried as a Plymouth fan for sure.
The thing to remember is numerous sides are under pressure still and pressure does funny things.
Wednesday have been great in recent months all told, but they’re still playing a tough game on Saturday knowing that if they lose they’re back in the bottom three.
One goal (in any number of games) changes the dynamic.
I wouldn’t throw the towel in, that’s for sure.
10:56, Mon 22 Apr
I think 50 points will be safety although possibly only due to gd.

For that reason I do expect us to play for a draw at the weekend and look to bring everything down to the last day in front of a packed St Andrew's.

The blues documentary scripting couldn't be any better.
11:01, Mon 22 Apr
CastleBlue
Formerly Deckchair
Why would TM interfere with the work Rowett is doing. Some very odd, and tbh, disrespectful comments re TM since he's been away.

As for the run in, as others have said, 6 points and we definitely stay up. The Huddersfield game will be more open, which generally suits us but GR needs to be braver.
Stoke and QPR not safe yet. Blackburn and Plymouth looking like they'll be pulled into it.
No easy game for the 5 above us this weekend.
Not all of those results will go against us.

Stoke and QPR are safe. Blackburn n plymouth more or less there. There is only 2 games left the chances of these teams being dragged into it are very slim.

It will be out of us, hudds, sheff wed. We need a baggies win and for ua to win both games really.

Wednesday will beat sunderland. They have been the 2nd worst side in the league after xmas.

Naah...Millwall in 16th are safe - anyone under them (so Stoke, QPR, Blackburn, Sheffield, Us and Hudders) are most definitely in it - 6 points to play for and two bad results and other results going against any of these teams can see them in the bottom 3 by the last day.
Up the feckin Blues
13:34, Mon 22 Apr
Everbluesince92

For that reason I do expect us to play for a draw at the weekend and look to bring everything down to the last day in front of a packed St Andrew's.

Being happy with a draw at Hudds is as mental as trying to predict the last 2 weekends set of results. Our best chance of survival is to win both. And we should aim for nothing less.if you play well in this league it’s entirely possible, but the same applies to others we are relying on to drop points
Tony Fantastico
18:18, Mon 22 Apr
I actually think we'll win on Saturday
18:23, Mon 22 Apr
We've only got Chewits
20:29, Mon 22 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Everbluesince92

Being happy with a draw at Hudds is as mental as trying to predict the last 2 weekends set of results. Our best chance of survival is to win both. And we should aim for nothing less.if you play well in this league it’s entirely possible, but the same applies to others we are relying on to drop points

I wouldn't be happy with setting up for a draw.

But I still think that dVb Rowett will approach the game with his usual caution given that a point means we can't be relegated this weekend and take it to the final game.
20:35, Mon 22 Apr
A point isn’t a bad result if Sheffield lose.

He won’t go hung ho because as we all know once we go behind the opposition sit deeper have bigger blokes and we lose.

Same as Saturday the draw was disappointing but don’t scoff the point if Sheffield hadn’t won it wouldn’t look as bad.

If Sheffield win both games they deserve to stay up doubt they will though.

Need not lose at Huddersfield first and foremost.

Would I be happy with a draw, not really. But it all depends on the Sheffield game.

Hopefully Hull win tomorrow which gives the Baggies added incentive.
21:37, Mon 22 Apr
I keep reading about Hull and Coventry etc. How will that result make any difference to what West Brom do?
West Brom will not have a play-off place secured whatever happens this midweek.
22:20, Mon 22 Apr
It is …. Get over it