10:15, Mon 22 Apr
David Xavis
Not really for Tom Ross to be sharing is it, you'd expect TM would want it to come from himself or the club.

However if true, I am delighted, as long as he is fit and healthy that's the main thing.

I'd think if they told Ross it is because they knew he would share it - they wanted it made public but didn't think an official club statement was the right way to say "stop being fannies, of course he is coming back"
10:17, Mon 22 Apr
Just to clarify, as I think you have confused a lot of people

Was the phone call between Mowbray and Ross , or Mowbray and ( I assume) Wagner?

Or was it a throw in?
10:18, Mon 22 Apr
Lichblue
According to Tom Ross, TM will be back managing blues whichever league we are in next season.

This was after a phone call between the Tom’s on Thursday.

Nah, Tommy Wagner saw the line up on Saturday and begged TM to get well, he is currently sending over all of TB's best witch doctors.
10:20, Mon 22 Apr
Snoop
David Xavis
Not really for Tom Ross to be sharing is it, you'd expect TM would want it to come from himself or the club.

However if true, I am delighted, as long as he is fit and healthy that's the main thing.

I'd think if they told Ross it is because they knew he would share it - they wanted it made public but didn't think an official club statement was the right way to say "stop being fannies, of course he is coming back"

not sure it will be that thought out.

Ron Toss probably wanted to something to say at his event so asked TM for a message for the fans
10:25, Mon 22 Apr
TarquBertschin
Just to clarify, as I think you have confused a lot of people

Was the phone call between Mowbray and Ross , or Mowbray and ( I assume) Wagner?

Or was it a throw in?

His post is clear... it was a call between "the Toms"
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:27, Mon 22 Apr
It might be clear but all of the other Twitter discourse makes clear that it was a phone conversation between Tom Ross and Tony Mowbray, nothing to do with Tom Wagner.

FWIW Tom Ross regularly posts about his phone conversations with Tony Mowbray
Happy Clapper
10:27, Mon 22 Apr
Brady and Wagner then

Thanks for clarifying.
10:28, Mon 22 Apr
Whatever people think of Tom Ross I can't believe he would say anything publicly without agreement from TM
10:29, Mon 22 Apr
I think you overestimate him
Happy Clapper
10:30, Mon 22 Apr
KRO1970
Whatever people think of Tom Ross I can't believe he would say anything publicly without agreement from TM

Think you may be underestimating Tom Ross's ego
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
11:10, Mon 22 Apr
Ron Toss? Did you come up with that? If so that’s great 😂😂😂
11:11, Mon 22 Apr

lol
11:15, Mon 22 Apr
Super Hans
David Xavis

Thing is it’s not new news, the club have already announced that he’s coming back for pre season.

People are just really fecking weird about the whole thing.
Exactly.
Tom Ross is a bastard liability. Can’t people move on from using his type?
Tony Fantastico
‘Thoughts Blues fans.’
11:20, Mon 22 Apr
Last Monday, Senior club staff who had also had conversations with Tony were steadfastly refusing to be drawn from the line ' He is due back for pre-season' why would Ron be allowed to say any different, He made another comment recently on his socials just bigging up he had spoken to Tony, he doesn;t understand the word privacy.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years