21:24, Sat 4 May
Ricky Blotto
I've never loved the blues more than I do right now.

Although it was determined before today, I'm getting my first season ticket since 2002. Up the fecking Blues!
21:25, Sat 4 May
I'm hurting, I can't lie. You can tell yourself you're at peace with it but you aren't.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
21:27, Sat 4 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I'm hurting, I can't lie. You can tell yourself you're at peace with it but you aren't.

I am narked off. But looking forward to just getting going again.
21:28, Sat 4 May
Football manager will be different this season, I always stick with Blues and haven’t managed in League 1 before. Imagine if the game gives us a £30-£40m budget in League 1 with all the players currently under contract. It’ll be carnage… be great if the game includes the move to a new stadium in 2029 also, it always takes ages to get the game to build a bigger capacity stadium and better training facilities.
21:33, Sat 4 May
Haircut1000
Blues v Wrexham will be massive.

I hope that’s a joke 🤦🏼‍♂️
21:45, Sat 4 May
Nah, apparently it's a physical impossibility for Blues to sign actual strikers.
21:59, Sat 4 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Nah I am, I’m excited for a summer of signings and a year smashing all in front of us.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:04, Sat 4 May
Domingi
Nah, apparently it's a physical impossibility for Blues to sign actual strikers.

If you look at some of the forwards that have scored goals in this division this season, and how little some of them cost, I find it difficult to believe we were so penniless that we couldn't find one of them.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:10, Sat 4 May
Meadey
Brad1875
No more international breaks

Further away from VAR

More cup competitions

Not the bleeding Championship again

Christ the beers must be kicking in I’m feeling some positivity finally

What’s the amount of players called up for international duties that would postpone our matches … depending on who stays we could have Bacuna, James , Paik , Bielik away
It was 3 I think but might be 4/5 now