11:13, Sun 5 May
Wagner’s Dream
Bacuna
Sanderson
James
Paik

All will be gone I think.

I think we’ll offer another year to Juke, Ruddy and, whisper it quietly, Marc Roberts.
Anderson should be top of the retain list
11:16, Sun 5 May
I’ll be perfectly honest, I couldn’t give a toss who goes. This is a team that have taken us down to be playing away against the likes of Stevenage and Cambridge it’s embarrassing
11:28, Sun 5 May
This
11:43, Sun 5 May
El Mayor
Thrillhouse
Right, so unless I’ve got some facts wrong. I believe these are the remaining senior players at the club, ASSUMING nobody re-signs. Ex. I wouldn’t be shocked if Keshi stays.

Who gets pinched, who stays on? If we can pay Championship wages I think more of this lot might do a year than you might expect. I know everyone wants a full clear out, but that just isn’t realistic, let’s be honest. And there’s talent here.

Ethan Laird
Lee Buchanan
Dion Sanderson
Krystian Bielik
Juninho Bacuna
Tyler Roberts
Koji Myioshi
Paik Seung-Ho
Siriki Dembele
Jordan James
Alex Pritchard

I’m assuming the below all stay for the purposes of this exercise:

Marcel Oakley
Josh Williams
Junior Dixon
Romelle Donovan
George Hall
Emannuel Longelo
Alfie Chang

Oakley is out of contract, he’s gone. They’ll try to move on Josh Williams too.

Heard last night Koji and Paik will go.

That’s a shame, especially Koji. Love the bastard
11:58, Sun 5 May
Bacuna has not really been mentioned but I would guess that he is one of the lower earners. Every single player will have their own individual reasons for wanting to stay or go. If they are under contract though will need to find a club willing to take them on. A few will have suitors (James, Bielik, Paik, Miyoshi) but many will have to stay put as clubs just aren't interested.
12:12, Sun 5 May
The rumours of Sanderson to Rangers have already started which wouldn't disappoint me. Only two I'll be genuinely disappointed to see go is Miyoshi and Paik.

As a side note, I'd be keen to see M Roberts, Gardner and Ruddy stay on in league one. Would offer some good Grit and experience.
tandreou
The rumours of Sanderson to Rangers have already started which wouldn't disappoint me. Only two I'll be genuinely disappointed to see go is Miyoshi and Paik.

As a side note, I'd be keen to see M Roberts, Gardner and Ruddy stay on in league one. Would offer some good Grit and experience.

No no no no no. NO.

It’s like our fans have learned absolutely nothing from the last 8 years.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
tandreou

No no no no no. NO.

It’s like our fans have learned absolutely nothing from the last 8 years.
This. M Roberts and Gardner are just injured a lot of the time and Ruddys kicking just isn't good enough if you want to evolve the playing style.
12:46, Sun 5 May
Can tear Sandersons contract up imo but if we can offload him ever better. Pretty sure Bacuna is already gone along with Paik.
Tam
12:55, Sun 5 May
Wagner’s Dream
Can tear Sandersons contract up imo but if we can offload him ever better. Pretty sure Bacuna is already gone along with Paik.

Unlikely that we can do that, but I think we have to be practical. If the club decides to keep him and/or he wants to stay, he'd be one of the better defenders in the division.
Make Blues Great Again
12:58, Sun 5 May
Tam
Yeah tbf he would be, but he can’t be captain, and I’m just wondering if all his issues are too much baggage.
13:06, Sun 5 May
Wagner’s Dream
Bacuna
Sanderson
James
Paik

All will be gone I think.

I think we’ll offer another year to Juke, Ruddy and, whisper it quietly, Marc Roberts.[/qu[/b]ote]

For the love of god NOOOOOOOOO. Young eager quick players with some resale value
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
13:51, Sun 5 May
I reckon were going to need a couple of big hairy a*sed bastards to beef up this team in Div 3 .Those weve got left are collectively too weak as they have shown all season . Tippy Tappy out from the back aint going to work down here all the time and we might need to gerrit forward now and again
13:56, Sun 5 May
Not saying that’s what I’d do, just what who I expect to be offered renewals. I would however offer Juke another year and probably Ruddy as cup keeper.
14:11, Sun 5 May
tandreou
Christ almighty, if we ever want to progress we need to get rid of these players straight away not keep them on