Tam
10:00, Tue 7 May
Waggeh
Staggering arrogance to think that he speaks for 9 out of 10 Blues. He certainly doesn't speak for me.

Yes, same here. Publishing shit like this does us no good at all.
Make Blues Great Again
10:00, Tue 7 May
Waggeh
Staggering arrogance to think that he speaks for 9 out of 10 Blues. He certainly doesn't speak for me.
yes I agree with that,I don't think he deserves the insults though, he is entitled to voice his opinion.
10:01, Tue 7 May
considering he's 75 you'd have thought he'd have got used to not supporting a team with a modicum of success.

this isn't about what you want terry stop being such a selfish git, this is about building a bright future for the club
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:01, Tue 7 May
"I’m 74, approaching 75, and spent my early years living on Cattell Road, not a stone’s throw from St Andrew’s and sat on my front step 70 years ago watching the first set of floodlights being erected by the steeplejacks. Naturally therefore, I’m a lifetime Bluenose through and through."

This only proves that you've been a complete tw@t longer than most other complete tw@ts
9/10 fans! I can't catch my breath. What a effing prat.
10:03, Tue 7 May
gerry1875
he is entitled to voice his opinion.

but he's not entitled to say he speaks for 90% of fans
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
gerry1875
Waggeh
yes I agree with that,I don't think he deserves the insults though, he is entitled to voice his opinion.

Can voice his opinion, but doing it in an open letter published by the local newspaper whilst claiming to speak for 9/10 blues fans is not on.
Jesus christ what does this bloke think Tom Wagner is going to do with this really helpful advice? Sign a team of winners? Yes let’s do that Tom. We were not good enough and got relegated and nothing is going to change that now. I am all for free speech but printing this is waffle by the Mail is just shite stirring rubbish. If you are reading this Tom take no notice. People might do better to get out of their feelings a bit on this and look at the bigger picture. We will bounce back from this and quickly.
gerry1875
El Mayor
This dude can get in the bin.
Why ? He is not wrong in anything he has said is he ? Or have I missed something.
Hi Terry
Tony Fantastico
He does know you can build a good team and a stadium at the same time?
10:04, Tue 7 May
Ok, he's a moaning old fart whose claiming to speak for 9 out of 10 blues fans, he doesn't.
The vast majority appear excited about what's to come, the minority of doubters should not claim to speak for the rest of us.
Coming out with that, he deserves it and so would someone in their 20's.
Opinions are fine, unless they are dressed up with lies.
Up the feckin Blues
10:04, Tue 7 May
My apologies, reading through it again, it's all crap 😳
10:05, Tue 7 May
Rab C Nesbitt
gerry1875
El Mayor
This dude can get in the bin.
Why ? He is not wrong in anything he has said is he ? Or have I missed something.
Hi Terry
Hello
10:06, Tue 7 May
gerry1875
My apologies, reading through it again, it's all crap 😳

Fair does Gerry
10:06, Tue 7 May
gerry1875
Waggeh
We're also entitled to voice the opinion that he's talking a load of old sloblock.