14:09, Tue 7 May
Ultimately, just two home wins in 2024 and eight wins in 22 since New Year’s Day, saw City miss out on a play-off place and Rosenior has paid the price with his job after 78 matches in charge. In those 78 games, Rosenior won 27, drew 28 and lost 23, averaging 1.4 points per game.

[www.hulldailymail.co.uk]
14:12, Tue 7 May
At Derby, played 12, won 7, drew 2 - how is that underachieving?
14:12, Tue 7 May
I think he'd be very interested. Despite the league we find ourselves in I'd still say Blues is a more attractive job than a lot of Championship clubs.

Hopefully we can get his mate Wayne to put in a good word for us.
14:13, Tue 7 May
He got them playing the type of football we want though...

it makes complete sense if he's up for it
14:14, Tue 7 May
More home wins for Rowett in just 8 games, and a higher win %?

Ducks and hides.
bottled the end of the season too. Only won 3 of last 10 games.
14:18, Tue 7 May
Yep they kind of fell off a cliff, did well to even have a sniff really
14:19, Tue 7 May
Le Mod
I thought he slightly underachieved this year with Hull, but.. has developed an attacking style quite quickly, seems to have good man management skills and can communicate, one you could build with for the next 5 years, he should be high on the list.

I think he’d take it too, it’s a very attractive job

Agree on all points.

I think he’d jump at the chance of joining us and we’d be the perfect club for him to develop at. Biggest budget in the league, best squad in the league and a chance to quickly implement an attacking possession based style with the idea of carrying it forwards in to the championship.

Although I must add my immediate hopes are with TM’s health and would love for him to be our manager next season over any other potential candidate. However, should TM’s situation remain uncertain and there is still doubt over his return I hope the club are prepared to make a difficult decision early enough so that we are able to jump on opportunities like Rosenior.
14:20, Tue 7 May
Played Blues four times this season and only managed to win one of those games. For that reason alone it would be a massive no from me.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
We are yet to have half squad confirmed for next season let alone the best one
14:23, Tue 7 May
I had him pencilled in for a September sacking tbf
14:24, Tue 7 May
I would absolutely love Rosenior, and I would be on the phone already if I was at the club.

Got to get in early and entice him with the project to stand a chance.
14:24, Tue 7 May
jefflynneshair
Played Blues four times this season and only managed to win one of those games. For that reason alone it would be a massive no from me.

That's quite a specific criteria to judge somebody against. Might we be better off looking at a more rounded body of evidence, do you think?
This is part of the problem and is the sort of thing I worry about with Cook, looking at the latest fella that's in the news and is media friendly. He'll likely become another next cab off the rank manager. the exciting managers are being sourced from unlikely places, spotted by geniuses. We need a genius spotter. And the selection process needs to be very tough. Get the fecking due diligence done and give the bastards a thorough medical.
We will have the biggest budget the league has ever seen, if we don’t have the best squad in the league then something will have gone seriously wrong.