08:07, Wed 8 May
Actual proof. They looked at one game attendance and it stated that 15000 kids were in the ground due to the number of kids tickets scanned at the turnstiles. They knew that was bollox so the next game they watched 10 adults try to enter with a kids ticket and 8 got in unchallenged by the turnstile operator. I can’t remember what he actually said they did then to stop this in the next game but the receipts showed a £100000 increase for that game with virtually the same attendance
A 40+ year old got turned away for the Cov game because he had a child’s ticket, was told to go and upgrade it at the ticket office
Happy Clapper
08:11, Wed 8 May
I saw this happen at a couple of games. People moaning that their tickets weren’t valid.
He said it would be a light system so if your an adult and you go in with a kids ticket the coloured light indicating a child will flash and the operator will see that your an adult and stop you getting in
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
Actual proof. They looked at one game attendance and it stated that 15000 kids were in the ground due to the number of kids tickets scanned at the turnstiles. They knew that was bollox so the next game they watched 10 adults try to enter with a kids ticket and 8 got in unchallenged by the turnstile operator. I can’t remember what he actually said they did then to stop this in the next game but the receipts showed a £100000 increase for that game with virtually the same attendance

I can believe that some people try it on. But 15000?! That is a mind blowing ammount.
08:19, Wed 8 May
Waggeh
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns

I can believe that some people Tey it on. But 15000?! That is a mind blowing ammount.
I’ll say now that it’s incorrect and virtually impossible
Tony Fantastico
Sorry it may have been 5000 but it cost them nearly £100000
08:22, Wed 8 May
more likely 1500

I've spoken to JD a lot over the last fews weeks, and he has been steadfast in not discussing TM other than he is due back for pre-season training. The PA is being replaced there is also going to be improved wifi which will speed up the card payments in the bars etc and allow us to access it aswell. I've also being told that they absolutley are going to put more than just a badge on the back of the railway, and the only delay is that they want to be seen for miles, so sorting the design out.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
He said it would be a light system so if your an adult and you go in with a kids ticket the coloured light indicating a child will flash and the operator will see that your an adult and stop you getting in
The light system will work no better for STH than an operator scanning cards that are colour coded based on ages. It still relies on someone on minimum wage wanting to get involved in physically stopping someone going in and facing the hassle of doing that.
No way was half of any of our attendances this season using kids tickets though. No way
Tony Fantastico
08:23, Wed 8 May
Thongs
I saw this happen at a couple of games. People moaning that their tickets weren’t valid.

They did upgrade the scanners a couple of months back to show the operator what actual was being scanned.

I’ve no doubt it happens but, not to the extent being quoted here.

Automated turnstiles would make it easier to abuse, as there is no operator to challenge
What did the Knights in White satin?
08:24, Wed 8 May
Waggeh
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns

I can believe that some people Tey it on. But 15000?! That is a mind blowing ammount.
I’ll say now that it’s incorrect and virtually impossible

I'm with Rab .. bullshit.
There's been scaffolding up on the GM for weeks imagine it is for access to roof for the screens
He also said that the South Korean pop group fans who went ballistic over the Paik signing badge thing earned the club that much money by re tweeting or whatever it’s called they actually paid for the signing of Pritchard
It’s capped at 3M and we’d already hit the amount of impression required, so can’t see how that would be accurate
Happy Clapper
shd
08:30, Wed 8 May
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
Also new electronic turnstiles to stop people fiddling the ticket scheme.ie adults getting in with a kids ticket which is costing them tens of thousands every home game

How will that even work ?
Present ticket….gate opens doesn’t it ?

Doesn’t affect me as I’m a ST but just curious how (and why) so called Blues fans are fiddling their own club