Theebluemitch
2 years left on his contract, arguably the most important player in our squad. But will he stay? Will someone cough some money up? And more importantly if no-one does. Is he up for the league one fight?

Discuss

Be gone I say!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
If we want him to go he can go, if he doesn't then we should keep him. I don't care if you're unhappy, grow up.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
23:44, Wed 8 May
He's quality. If we can keep him we should.
00:02, Thu 9 May
Bielik is absolutely good enough for league 1. I thought since going to centre back he’s been brilliant, and I thought it was no coincidence that we went to toss when he was out injured, and we looked better once he came back in.

As much as it’s easy to say they can all go, and I was guilty of this as well at times last season, it’s not practical. Players like Bielik, miyoshi, Paik, Buchanan, laird, bacuna, James we should be trying to retain.

If they want to go then fine, no point keeping unhappy players, but for league 1 they’re more than adequate, provided they’re supplemented with other decent players, identified by better recruitment.
01:05, Thu 9 May
Don’t know why Rowett never had him centre back from the off. If he could turn the clock back wonder if he’d do the same.
07:32, Thu 9 May
Mowbray introduced us to his talents at centre half this season for his ball playing skills and general beast like qualities
Tony Fantastico
07:34, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
Bielik is absolutely good enough for league 1. I thought since going to centre back he’s been brilliant, and I thought it was no coincidence that we went to toss when he was out injured, and we looked better once he came back in.

As much as it’s easy to say they can all go, and I was guilty of this as well at times last season, it’s not practical. Players like Bielik, miyoshi, Paik, Buchanan, laird, bacuna, James we should be trying to retain.

If they want to go then fine, no point keeping unhappy players, but for league 1 they’re more than adequate, provided they’re supplemented with other decent players, identified by better recruitment.
If we want to keep them we should.
As for Bielik is good enough for league one 😂😂😂
He’s good enough for some Championship top 6 sides and a few Prem. It’ll be looked at as some achievement to get relegated from the Championship with him in your side
Tony Fantastico
07:40, Thu 9 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluenose27

If we want to keep them we should.
As for Bielik is good enough for league one 😂😂😂
He’s good enough for some Championship top 6 sides and a few Prem. It’ll be looked at as some achievement to get relegated from the Championship with him in your side

I put good enough for league 1 in reply to what the other poster put. For me he’s championship quality easily, don’t think he’s quite prem level though imo. Mowbray putting him at centre back was brilliant, and as I said, we definitely missed him when he was injured in March.
12:06, Thu 9 May
He’s pure class, he would have been a prem player in years gone by but the game has gone up another notch in terms of athleticism, he’s too good for league 1.

I hope he stays but I very much doubt it
14:23, Thu 9 May
Relegated with derby relegated with blues….. not a great record
14:32, Thu 9 May
pure class

good enough for the premier league

we couldn't possibly be overrating an average footballer again could we?

he did ok as a Championship CH, was poor in midfield unless sitting deep and paired with IS
14:32, Thu 9 May
bluedan
Relegated with derby relegated with blues….. not a great record

You're having a laugh, right?
14:36, Thu 9 May
He was excellent under every manager other than Rooney, which of course is a pure coincidence

(Was injured under Venus)
Happy Clapper
14:44, Thu 9 May
100%. Bielik is a very good championship level CB, and can be a solid centre mid if paired with the right player too.

Bonkers anyone who wouldn't want to keep him
15:58, Thu 9 May
His injury killed us under Venus, I think we pick up another 3/4 points easily with Bielik in the team.

Very good player.