This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City transfers: Harry Redknapp hints at the number of arrivals to expect

Birmingham Mail
14:10, Sunday 16 July 2017
The BCFC boss has already been active in the transfer market and he has big plans between now and the end of the month

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Harry Redknapp hints at the number of arrivals to expect

My name is kev replying to Birmingham Mail
14:21, Sunday 16 July 2017
Six? Very exciting then,wonder if this is dependant on shifting players out first
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City transfers: Harry Redknapp hints at the number of arrivals to expect

Dbbcfc replying to My name is kev
14:34, Sunday 16 July 2017
Not quite sure if Arry was serious or joking about 6 more coming in; either way I'm sure we're far from done in the transfer market. Loving this pre-season thumbs up
Tweet Topic

Mad Blue replying to Birmingham Mail
14:53, Sunday 16 July 2017
Harry Redknapp has already made three signings during his first summer in charge at Birmingham City - and he’s hinted that there could be another six before the window slams shut.

Is Barry Fry back working for us?
The truth is like Poetry but no one likes Poetry.
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to Mad Blue
15:22, Sunday 16 July 2017
I fecking love it.
Tweet Topic

Salford Blue replying to Birmingham Mail
16:09, Sunday 16 July 2017
Sounds very much tongue in cheek that. Hope I'm wrong though.
Tweet Topic

DB replying to Salford Blue
19:52, Sunday 16 July 2017
These are halcyon days boys. Enjoy them. They're few and far between.
@DB20Something
Tweet Topic

Malala Yousafzai replying to Akita
08:31, Monday 17 July 2017
:D

So, we've got three, six to come and that will only leave two first team places left. Who will stay in the team? Nsue and Adams I reckon.
Wigan Pier.
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to Birmingham Mail
09:44, Monday 17 July 2017
Sounds feasible.

Ravel
2 Prem Loans
3 more permanent deals (Striker, Winger, Downing)
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic
  • Get £2.50 off at FunkyHampers.com
    From Sweet Hampers to Chocolates and Retro Gifts to Flowers, FunkyHampers have exclusive gifts for all occasions.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertise your Small Business
    By becoming a SHA sponsor you can advertise your small business to thousands of Brummies for just pennies a day.
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »