This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Projectors

Robert Hopkins
15:12, Tuesday 14 November 2017
I am looking at installing a projector to hang from the ceiling in a Community Hall I help run. Anybody on here have any experience of the costs of installing all the cables etc ? It would also need to be in a protective box / cage as ball games are played in the hall. So I can get a price on the projector itself but no idea on the rest of it - any advice ?
Tweet Topic

Re: Projectors

The Bat replying to Robert Hopkins
15:21, Tuesday 14 November 2017
There is a man on here who will probably do that do free thumbs up
Tweet Topic

Re: Projectors

TonyEvansFacial Hair replying to The Bat
15:57, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Generally he charges.
Tweet Topic
  • Get £2.50 off at FunkyHampers.com
    From Sweet Hampers to Chocolates and Retro Gifts to Flowers, FunkyHampers have exclusive gifts for all occasions.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertise your Small Business
    By becoming a SHA sponsor you can advertise your small business to thousands of Brummies for just pennies a day.
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »