This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Birmingham City v Wolves: Our writers pick their preferred line-ups for St Andrew's clash

Birmingham Mail
11:10, Monday 4 December 2017
BCFC boosted by return of Arsenal loan man Carl Jenkinson

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City v Wolves: Our writers pick their preferred line-ups for St Andrew's clash

Atlas replying to Birmingham Mail
12:07, Monday 4 December 2017
Brian Dick wants to see defensive stability against Wolves and Cogley back in the starting 11..
Ndoye is still the best midfielder in the Championship.
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City v Wolves: Our writers pick their preferred line-ups for St Andrew's clash

LH_4 replying to Atlas
12:12, Monday 4 December 2017
Regardless of what people think of N'Sue, he will start.

Jenkinson has played about 5 minutes all season and got injured, not even sure where Dacres-Cogley has come from in Brian Dick's selection.
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to LH_4
13:16, Monday 4 December 2017
Brian seems to really rate Cogley.

I'm not sure what he's seen that I haven't, he'd be my 6th choice right back and he should have been loaned out this season.
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

LH_4 replying to Le Mod
13:23, Monday 4 December 2017
Agreed.

After seeing Harding only twice, I'd put him in front of JDC in the pecking order too. (Who also should've been loaned out where possible)
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »