This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Re: Caption Competition - Part 2

Le Mod replying to Holdsworth_MaraSonner
15:18, Friday 12 January 2018
Cotterill: “I can wake up one morning and go, ‘I don’t feel like producing a top class free flowing football team today. Can I stay in bed?’ ‘You’d better ask the boss.’ ‘Steve, can I stay in bed?’ ‘Yes, Steve.’ Both me. Not me in bed with another bloke called Steve”
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

Re: Caption Competition - Part 2

Holdsworth_MaraSonner replying to Le Mod
15:23, Friday 12 January 2018
Le Mod
Cotterill: “I can wake up one morning and go, ‘I don’t feel like producing a top class free flowing football team today. Can I stay in bed?’ ‘You’d better ask the boss.’ ‘Steve, can I stay in bed?’ ‘Yes, Steve.’ Both me. Not me in bed with another bloke called Steve”

“My world does not end with these four walls. Football's a big place. When I've finished with Birmingham, there's Reading, Aldershot, Bracknell. Didcot, Yateley. You know. Winnersh. Taplow. Because I'm a great boss. Burfield.”
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »