20:40, Saturday 13 January 2018
:D

Get Rab to ask Mare
Tweet Topic

Re: Gardner

carrsrighthand replying to The Bat
20:42, Saturday 13 January 2018
The Bat
Then you’re surely aware of his piss poor shooting?
Agreed he hadnt pulled up any trees but who has? I heard a rumour tdat he hasnt got a free kick on target in 2 years (dont know if its true). I dont tbink his shooting in open play is worse than anyone elses if im honest.
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to carrsrighthand
20:42, Saturday 13 January 2018
Fair enough muck thumbs up
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to The Bat
20:44, Saturday 13 January 2018
The Bat

Get Rab to ask Mare

Only what ive heard.B)
Tweet Topic

The Bat replying to Akita
20:46, Saturday 13 January 2018
It’s only true if Mare or Thongs say so. I could say a lot more but y’know people’s jobs an that *taps nose
Tweet Topic

Rab C Nesbitt replying to The Bat
20:46, Saturday 13 January 2018
The Bat

Get Rab to ask Mare
Are the players calling the shots?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Tweet Topic

Deckchair replying to Blueskyline
23:23, Saturday 13 January 2018
Blueskyline
Any body on SHA that tells me that Gardner isn’t screwing a final pay day out of this club needs certifying, he’s full of shit and pretends to fight for the cause , WHY didn’t Cotterill sub him ?another leach that’s needs to be feeked off

I got slated last week for saying Gardner should be one of the players that we look to replace. I'm not a Gardner hater (as some said) but I think he's a very limited footballer. He did play ok today though, I thought. The team generally played well early on and pretty much all fell apart second half.

I still think Kief would do a job with a better footballer alongside him and an actual number 10 in front.
Tweet Topic

TrevorFrancisTrackSuits replying to Blueskyline
23:26, Saturday 13 January 2018
Don't like him, don't rate him

Played reasonably well today

Davis was more of a problem, not his fault....being shown up playing out of position
Tweet Topic

Clapton replying to My Blue Heaven
06:51, Sunday 14 January 2018
Sorry Bat i’m With MBH with this.

Listened to the game at work on blues tv and Gardner to those present in the studio all said he played well especially in the first half.

They also noted dutch mike and Davies were not quite up to the task yesterday.

Until the team is a cohesive unit that passes and moves it will always be difficult for anyone on the ball to pick out passes that catch the eye.

Apparently we were awesome in the first 25 mins I hasten to add possibly Gardner’s best moments; confidence and movement due to recent results perhaps...??

They scored locked up shop and what? We didn’t know how or what to do to break them down.
Tweet Topic

Blue Machine replying to Predator
11:22, Sunday 14 January 2018
Predator
Gardner didn’t have he’s best game today but he’s the only CM we have who can play a good pass, he seriously needs to be taken off set pieces though, it shows how poor the management are that they let him keep wasting them game after game
Or it shows how poor our squad is that nobody can actually replace him on set pieces.
There were a couple of occasions when Gardner had space in midfield but there was nothing doing and he had to pass sideways.
The difference between the two sides was their attacking players.
When you’ve got Nugent,Weimann,Martin and Bent unable to get in their first 11 your playing a good side.Just one of those would help up front massively.
Tweet Topic

Bluestaines replying to Nose of Blue
11:34, Sunday 14 January 2018
Nose of Blue
Gardner isn't the problem, if we're going to play the 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 one of those midfield 3 has to be a number 10 behind the forward or the wide two need to get closer to the front man and not leave him and themselves isolated all the time.

If your number 10 isn't capable of linking up play between the defensive midfielder and the wide men and from man then you've had it. Davis can't do at all. Not his fault but he just shouldn't be there.

I agree but I think he is playing there because he works back and offers something defensively which is needed because at the moment we have wide players who don’t do that enough. (Except Mags to some extent) I am not saying it’s ideal just trying to explain that rationale.
Tweet Topic

fingles replying to TrevorFrancisTrackSuits
11:52, Sunday 14 January 2018
This.thumbs up
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
Tweet Topic

fingles replying to Deckchair
11:53, Sunday 14 January 2018
Agree.thumbs up
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »