This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

Luck

Robert Hopkins
18:55, Saturday 13 January 2018
Yes you make your own luck etc, but today everything seemed to go Derby's way and nothing ours. When we hit the post it bounces out not in, the first goal deflects etc, when we had scrambles in the box ball would just not sit up for us. I always used to think he who cannot be named was a lucky manager when at our place, seems to have carried on.
Tweet Topic

Re: Luck

H replying to Robert Hopkins
18:58, Saturday 13 January 2018
the fact that Jonathan Grounds of all people, hit the post twice and we didn't score sums up our luck
Tweet Topic

carrsrighthand replying to H
19:04, Saturday 13 January 2018
Luckiest fanny ever, I have said this previous when he was our msnager.
Tweet Topic

fingles replying to Robert Hopkins
20:19, Saturday 13 January 2018
This.thumbs up
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
Tweet Topic

Akita replying to carrsrighthand
20:21, Saturday 13 January 2018
carrsrighthand
Luckiest fanny ever, I have said this previous when he was our msnager.

Er errrr...no you didnt!
Tweet Topic

carrsrighthand replying to Akita
21:11, Saturday 13 January 2018
Shut up u fool put the cider down.
Tweet Topic

Rab C Nesbitt replying to carrsrighthand
21:13, Saturday 13 January 2018
carrsrighthand
Shit up u fool put the cider down.
:D
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Tweet Topic

Predator replying to Robert Hopkins
21:27, Saturday 13 January 2018
I totally agree mate. Since Rowett was sacked it’s as if we are cursed, some teams have unlucky games/moments but bloody hell we have had horrendous luck.
Today we were easily the better team first half we hit the post and they scored a deflected cross, that was the difference, had Grounds shot gone in off the post would of been a different game, we are the most unlucky team in the league by a long shot, that’s not being bitter or anything I watch football religiously, we are a mid table team we are severely unlucky with injuries, certain moments in games and ultimately we just never seem to get the ball bounce in our favour or a rub of the green, just won’t happen for us, all other teams in the championship get their fair share.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »