The Blame Game

BCFC Followers
10:45, Monday 12 March 2018
Stockdale probably should have stopped 2 of the 3 Cardiff goals, but is there any need for the messages sent to him regarding his body weight? David Seaman wasn't always stick-thin and just Google an image of Neville Southall for God's sake! I thought we might have gotten something from the Cardiff

[bcfcfollowers.com]
Tweet Topic

Re: The Blame Game

Tresor replying to BCFC Followers
12:39, Monday 12 March 2018

Now our lifeboats are sinking one by one and we have so little time left to make repairs that we just feel like we’re treading water until the inevitable drop occurs. (BCFCfollowers.com; come for the opinions, stay for the metaphors!)

Good God
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
Tweet Topic

richieblue replying to BCFC Followers
12:58, Monday 12 March 2018
No but if we are paying him good money to do a job and keeping fit is part of that job.Then being overweight which is effecting his performances is not being professional and deserves criticism.
Tweet Topic

Beautiful Today replying to richieblue
17:58, Monday 12 March 2018
Neil Warnock on Paddy Kenny-

"Paddy is one of the best signings I've ever made. I think he's one of the best goalkeepers in the game. I wouldn't swap him for David James, Chris Kirkland, Paul Robinson or David Seaman. The first thing I did was put him on a diet. He was eating burgers, pizzas and chips - and that was in the same day. Look at the shape of him. He's the sort of player people don't pay much attention to, but he's one of the first names on the team sheet because he's so reliable."

— Despite struggling with his weight throughout his career, Kenny's reliability made him a particular favourite of Neil Warnock.

I remember him playing a blinder against us at St Andrews, I think it was for the Blades but not sure, I commented that only a snipers bullet would give us a chance of scoring!
Tweet Topic

The heir of Maldini replying to BCFC Followers
18:16, Monday 12 March 2018
Good comments there but let’s not forget the pathetic defensive display from Jenkinson. One of the worst I’ve seen, he needs to improve before his free transfer to Cheltenham
Tweet Topic

grandadandthekids replying to The heir of Maldini
20:38, Monday 12 March 2018
Conceding goals is a 2 way street. As much as we rely on our goalkeeper to stop everything that comes his way, he is in a position where he is reliant on the wall of defence Infront of him.

Well I think we can all agree, that wall is either part built, has holes in it or is non existent at times.

OUR Goalkeeper who is carrying a little more weight that he should be, has been on a hiding to nothing all season.
He has been let down by his team mates and the managers that have preceded him.

He has recently made increased mistakes. This happens. Only problem being OUR Goalkeepers mistakes are being highlighted way too much due to the teams current plight and position in the table.

The 10 men infront of OUR Goalkeeper are super fit but unfortunately they do not have the all round ability on a consistent basis as Stockdale and for that I am happy to back Stockdale to the hilt.

That man has saved our bacon consistently all season and if it were not for this we would be relegated already.

Let's get behind him and HEEEEAVE :-)
"People are so complex you should know by now"
Tweet Topic

Brother Tam, the deep fat friar replying to grandadandthekids
20:41, Monday 12 March 2018
grandadandthekids
Conceding goals is a 2 way street. As much as we rely on our goalkeeper to stop everything that comes his way, he is in a position where he is reliant on the wall of defence Infront of him.

Well I think we can all agree, that wall is either part built, has holes in it or is non existent at times.

OUR Goalkeeper who is carrying a little more weight that he should be, has been on a hiding to nothing all season.
He has been let down by his team mates and the managers that have preceded him.

He has recently made increased mistakes. This happens. Only problem being OUR Goalkeepers mistakes are being highlighted way too much due to the teams current plight and position in the table.

The 10 men infront of OUR Goalkeeper are super fit but unfortunately they do not have the all round ability on a consistent basis as Stockdale and for that I am happy to back Stockdale to the hilt.

That man has saved our bacon consistently all season and if it were not for this we would be relegated already.

Let's get behind him and HEEEEAVE :-)

Yes, but only for himself. ;) I'll admit that he's not quite the goalkeeping superstar that I was expecting and perhaps not as commanding as I thought he'd be, although some of this may well be confidence related. Better than TK? Well, probably so, but I think the wages on a decent midfielder would have been better spent.
The belle of St Trillions
Tweet Topic

Gary Rowett replying to Tresor
20:46, Monday 12 March 2018
Tresor

Now our lifeboats are sinking one by one and we have so little time left to make repairs that we just feel like we’re treading water until the inevitable drop occurs. (BCFCfollowers.com; come for the opinions, stay for the metaphors!)

Good God

Lifeboat is sinking because Chubster Stockdale is at the back munching on a pack of Doritos
Twitter: @vivabrownie

Proven wrong on: N/A
Tweet Topic

LondonBlue replying to Gary Rowett
21:15, Monday 12 March 2018
£30k a week for fatty bum bum Stockdale.

Linked Image
Tweet Topic
  • Handmade Turned Items
    Looking for a unique gift? Browse our website for handmade turned items.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertise your Small Business
    By becoming a SHA sponsor you can advertise your small business to thousands of Brummies for just pennies a day.
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »