This site is using cookies: We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide certain features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you have not used your browser settings to prevent this website from setting cookies then we consider that you have given your consent for us to use them. [More Details]

'I made a mistake there' Garry Monk got one thing wrong as Birmingham City battered Hull

Birmingham Mail
10:15, Sunday 18 March 2018
The BCFC boss watched his team batter Hull at a freezing cold St Andrew's

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: 'I made a mistake there' Garry Monk got one thing wrong as Birmingham City battered Hull

Bluewurst replying to Birmingham Mail
11:22, Sunday 18 March 2018
Blimmin heck

Contrast that with the wibble we had before

Interesting about Jenkinson too
@Bluewurst1875
Tweet Topic

Re: 'I made a mistake there' Garry Monk got one thing wrong as Birmingham City battered Hull

Magna 1,000,000 replying to Bluewurst
12:47, Sunday 18 March 2018
Bluewurst
Blimmin heck

Contrast that with the wibble we had before

Interesting about Jenkinson too

Effectively saying Hull have go down the wings a lot so he wanted a decent full back and not filler.
Tweet Topic

Salford Blue replying to Birmingham Mail
17:30, Sunday 18 March 2018
Been around way too long to get carried away but I do like the cut of this mans jib.
Tweet Topic

SOBLUE replying to Birmingham Mail
18:13, Sunday 18 March 2018
GM’s mistake was not wearing a big coat. I can live with that. He didn’t get much else wrong.

I know a commentator with a big sheepskin coat that he won’t need for much longer. I’m sure he’d love to see Garry in it.
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »