12:03, Mon 16 Apr
Loves us.

Would be unhappy to see a 'proper club with proper fans' drop out of the championship.

QPR have nothing to play for.

<taps nose>
Rags on the new Forum:
"Who on earth still has signatures showing ? ... they're the same every single time ... you've read 'em once then just hide them forever"
13:05, Mon 16 Apr
First sensible post of the day
13:13, Mon 16 Apr
Oooooooooh Peaky blinderrr
Thanks for keeping us up, Harry.
13:22, Mon 16 Apr
So , pre match talk .... " Don't forget lads , I'm expecting you to throw this one " .... I don't think it happens , do you ?
Southside Blue , not only keeping the blues alive but also singlehandedly saving the British Manufacturing Industry .
13:30, Mon 16 Apr
Doesn't have to happen like that.

<whispers> Richard Kingson...
Rags on the new Forum:
"Who on earth still has signatures showing ? ... they're the same every single time ... you've read 'em once then just hide them forever"
13:33, Mon 16 Apr
notts_blue
Doesn't have to happen like that.

<whispers> Richard Kingson...

Vile at Blackburn?
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:45, Mon 16 Apr
Exactly.

Bruce had gone to Wigan, who were below us in the league table. Eric Black was in charge for our game against Portsmouth, picked Kingson to go in goal, he was shite, we lost 2-0 and Black went on to join Bruce at Wigan.
Rags on the new Forum:
15:07, Mon 16 Apr
In fairness though that was Eric Black and is just as plausibly explained as Eric Black being Eric Black. Ochum’s razor and all that.
15:34, Mon 16 Apr
notts_blue
Exactly.

Bruce had gone to Wigan, who were below us in the league table. Eric Black was in charge for our game against Portsmouth, picked Kingson to go in goal, he was shite, we lost 2-0 and Black went on to join Bruce at Wigan.

Wasn't it 1 nil?
15:48, Mon 16 Apr
If you only count goals that were scored by our keeper being dogshit, then yes, it was 1-0.

[www.11v11.com]
Rags on the new Forum:
15:53, Mon 16 Apr
Southside Blue
So , pre match talk .... " Don't forget lads , I'm expecting you to throw this one " .... I don't think it happens , do you ?

No he will just ask lee clarks bingo machine to pick the team