12:08, Mon 16 Apr
Ndoye scores 2 headers from set pieces. We get a penalty, does he get the ball for chance of hatrick?? score is 2-1 against Fulham!
12:09, Mon 16 Apr
Nurse? Nurse!
Rags on the new Forum:
"Who on earth still has signatures showing ? ... they're the same every single time ... you've read 'em once then just hide them forever"
Just lightning the environment on a Monday. Thanks for the advice though!
I quite like him and would give him the ball.
12:29, Mon 16 Apr
Never in a million years.

Jota is having it.
We deserve our club back

H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"
boga, redemption time..
13:15, Mon 16 Apr
GMZA
Never in a million years.

Jota is having it.

If Jota won’t let the designated penalty taker have one; sure as hell N’Doye ain’t getting it
@Bluewurst1875
13:15, Mon 16 Apr
If Gardner was on the pitch you'd have to give it to him tbh.
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
13:17, Mon 16 Apr
I dont want to see Boga again -he can feck off back to Chelsea before he runs up his own arse .Waste of time and money
13:21, Mon 16 Apr
Bit of an over-reaction surely?
If it were at 4.59 of 5 minutes injury time...

I would still give it Gardener!
14:12, Mon 16 Apr
I'll settle for him heading one at goal from one of our corners, I can think of one in 38 games, away at Preston.

(Before people say I'm whining, I'm just making an observation, he has been better of late, but I'd like to see him head a few at goal)
@LeMod1875
16:22, Mon 16 Apr
Bluemarc81
If Gardner was on the pitch you'd have to give it to him tbh.

This. I like Gardner’s pens tbh, puts he’s foot through them plenty of power and accuracy, Jota’s pen was accurate but slightly weak, I would rather see Gardner step up if it came to that.
16:23, Mon 16 Apr
fairkop
I dont want to see Boga again -he can feck off back to Chelsea before he runs up his own arse .Waste of time and money

Disagree. Boga is a very good player just needs to improve he’s end product. He’s still a player that can change a game imo.
16:55, Mon 16 Apr
I remember the first game of the season he missed a header from 5 yards, the commentater said something like "this lad is a fantastic midfielder, dont be surprised if he gets into double figures this season"

:D