17:50, Tue 15 May
I heard this afternoon that Jlloyd Samuel has died aged 37. He had apparently dropped his children at school and then was involved in a car accident. It has been reported that he sadly died at the scene. I know he played for our rivals, but I have children and Read More

[www.joysandsorrows.co.uk]
Ex Villa/Bolton dead in car crash aged 37. RIP
14:48, Tue 15 May
Just after dropping his kids off at school too. Tragic.

RIP
14:48, Tue 15 May
Killed after dropping his kids at school, shocking. RIP.
14:52, Tue 15 May
That's pretty shocking tbf.

RIP.
Dong Ren Out.
Dreadful. :(
The belle of St Trillions
14:56, Tue 15 May
Anyone know where this happened? I work in Cheshire and heard of a fatal car crash near work this morning.
15:00, Tue 15 May
Crash happened near his home in Chesire apparently so probably the one :(
15:02, Tue 15 May
RIP. Terrible news.
15:03, Tue 15 May
Tragic. RIP
15:08, Tue 15 May
Wasn't he the fella who stood on the ball and fell over during a Blues-Villa game, much to the amusement of the St Andrews faithful?

Terrible news, RIP
15:18, Tue 15 May
Seems like a sequence of former villa passing away, Ehiogu, Lloyd-Samuel, Regis, & Dalian Atkinson, with 3 of the 4 all playing reasonably recent & passing at a young age.
15:27, Tue 15 May
RIP, two poor kids who have lost a father, that's the most poignant thing here :(
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
15:30, Tue 15 May
RIP.
15:31, Tue 15 May
Sad news.
15:35, Tue 15 May
e17blue
shame. No age to go.
It should also be remembered the driver of the van he collided with is seriously hurt in hospital.
Hope he pulls through.
Will be interesting to see opinion if blame is attached to one of the drivers

Edit - another link [www.express.co.uk]

Thank God his kids weren't also caught up in that, although they'll suffer enough
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:37, Tue 15 May
Awful news and to think he had just dropped his poor kids off at school , what will they think when they are told the poor things won’t be able to understand what’s happened as he had only dropped them off in the morning, such a tragedy, rip j Lloyd Samuel
15:47, Tue 15 May
RIP.
15:56, Tue 15 May
RIP
DES
15:59, Tue 15 May
because he was viler never took much interest in his career but think it was him that DJ wriggled past setting up Dunnys strike @ VP when we won 2.1 but actually played em off the park.
RIP Jlloyd and commiserations to his family.

KRO
16:03, Tue 15 May
Anyone know where this happened? I work in Cheshire and heard of a fatal car crash near work this morning.
On the way from where I live (Lymm) to High Legh. Sad news, RIP.
16:22, Tue 15 May
Yeah, i work on Mill Lane in Lymm. All traffic was diverted this morning.
16:41, Tue 15 May
Awful. RIP
They say I got brains but they ain't doin' me much good.
16:50, Tue 15 May
What a waste - poor bloke.
fecking hell. terrible news. RIP.
Honeydew is the worst part of everything it's in. It's the Jared Leto of fruit.
17:44, Tue 15 May
I.P.F
What a waste.

DVB and all that but give it a few days...