A familiar face could take on Birmingham City next season as pre-season plans revealed

Birmingham Mail
04:40, Wednesday 13 June 2018
A round up of all things BCFC from BirminghamLive

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: A familiar face could take on Birmingham City next season as pre-season plans revealed

Ribeye replying to Birmingham Mail
07:58, Wednesday 13 June 2018
I think im in the minority who rated Cotterill, i know he could be a lazy prick but he was useful.
Tweet Topic

Re: A familiar face could take on Birmingham City next season as pre-season plans revealed

Pigeon replying to Ribeye
08:53, Wednesday 13 June 2018
He was great for us, especially in Rowett's first season
Tweet Topic

DES replying to Pigeon
09:40, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Very good squad member!
Kro
Tweet Topic

Roj replying to DES
10:01, Wednesday 13 June 2018
I remember the match when he made a tackle very clearly.
Tweet Topic

Pigeon replying to Roj
10:05, Wednesday 13 June 2018
This was the problem really.

We had a team of mostly runners, grafters and tacklers, and yet people were screaming at the one flair player for not doing more running grafting and tackling
Tweet Topic

bobbytheg replying to Pigeon
10:15, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Yes but one tackle in his entire Blues career? That's what drove people mad.
Tweet Topic

Pigeon replying to bobbytheg
10:16, Wednesday 13 June 2018
I think you took Roj's post literally
Tweet Topic

10:22, Wednesday 13 June 2018
No I didn't. I only ever saw Cotterill make one tackle. Admittedly I base that on all home games and a few away but the point remains. Talented but gutless player like Burke.
Tweet Topic

Scoobers replying to bobbytheg
10:23, Wednesday 13 June 2018

Talented but gutless player like Burke.

8-)
Tweet Topic

number8 replying to bobbytheg
10:26, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Burke was fantastic for us. Do you not like players who can actually play football? Since when do you rate an attacking player on whether he can tackle or not? Is Messi shit because he doesn't get stuck in?
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
Tweet Topic

Pigeon replying to number8
10:31, Wednesday 13 June 2018
madness :D
Tweet Topic

bobbytheg replying to number8
10:35, Wednesday 13 June 2018
I am not disputing either players' talent and some great performances but I thought both were gutless and avoided physical contact whenever possible. I don't care how good a player is but bottling out doesn't do it for me. It does for you and that's fair enough.
Tweet Topic

Pigeon replying to bobbytheg
10:37, Wednesday 13 June 2018
GERRIN TO EM flip EM UP
GERRIN TO EM flip EM UP
GERRIN TO EM flip EM UP
Tweet Topic

10:44, Wednesday 13 June 2018
So you'd rather have a player who throws himself about but is technically shit, than a player who is actually good but doesn't slide in from 10 yards out to try and crunch a full back for a throw in 10 yards into the opposition half?

Players bottling a challenge isn't great but I can certainly excuse a winger from it. David Davis bottled a fair few last season...
Thongs
Tweet Topic

10:45, Wednesday 13 June 2018
No. That's way of the mark. So some of you don't mind players avoiding challenges? Amazing.
Tweet Topic

bobbytheg replying to number8
10:46, Wednesday 13 June 2018
Where did |I say that?
Tweet Topic

10:50, Wednesday 13 June 2018
That's what I infer from your comments. You don't like players who don't get stuck in, never mind what their actual role is. Is that wrong?
Thongs
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »