11:56, Wed 13 Jun
Splashing out £13.2 Million on a 21 year old Portuguese Midfielder from Benfica.. blimey.

It's worth noting that another Benfica player is joining with him, on loan, and they're both clients of Jorge Mendes.

Joao Carvalho and Diogo Goncalves

Does Mendes have his finger in another Championship pie now that Wolves have gone up?
@LeMod1875
11:57, Wed 13 Jun
Signing Hutton as well
Sergio Lives
12:03, Wed 13 Jun
Yeah, I saw a story earlier saying they had offered Hutton a contract.
12:05, Wed 13 Jun
Not sure about Michael Dawson mind, he was atrocious against us for Hull at St Andrews, Adams gave him the run around and Juke bullied him.
@LeMod1875
12:08, Wed 13 Jun
Yeah, Dawson looked completely gone didn't he?
12:31, Wed 13 Jun
Didn't he sign a heap of midfielders when he first went there too? Some of them from the Premier League on a hefty wage as well.

Makes sense why he didn't want to come to Blues.
12:32, Wed 13 Jun
Le Mod
Splashing out £13.2 Million on a 21 year old Portuguese Midfielder from Benfica.. blimey.

It's worth noting that another Benfica player is joining with him, on loan, and they're both clients of Jorge Mendes.

Joao Carvalho and Diogo Goncalves

Does Mendes have his finger in another Championship pie now that Wolves have gone up?

Dark horses for me this season.

One of, if not the best manager in the division, clearly chucking some dough at it - definitely play offs for me, Tom
12:35, Wed 13 Jun
I kind of agree, I don't think it would take much to make Forest very competitive.

A good manager and some good youngsters.

The right signing here and there and they could be very decent.

The Dawson signing was odd though...
12:36, Wed 13 Jun
Haven’t they already had a brush with FFP? Is there much point in it? It seems owners will just spend what they like and if they fail to get up, they’ll leave it for the fans/the next guy to clear up. The only clubs that aren’t close to failing it are the ones too poor to challenge it.
13:20, Wed 13 Jun
Dawson is past it now
13:49, Wed 13 Jun
CeredigiBlue
Dawson is past it now

He was coming back from a virus when we played them. Following game he was back to normal.
10:39, Thu 14 Jun
Forest to be the next Wolves?
zxcv said on P&S punishment...

"I am not going into detail but just to say i can see why your confusing things, NONE of that is applicable and not what you think it is.

All i will say just wait and you will see i am right. The embargo will be lifted in January and we will buy two 6 million pound forwards."
10:56, Thu 14 Jun
Doubt it, Karanka wants to sign old defenders with no sell on potential.
11:28, Thu 14 Jun
Statement of intent from Notts ......
21:06, Thu 14 Jun
'Forest confirm record double signing'

[www.skysports.com]

8-) Next seasons Wolves?
21:23, Thu 14 Jun
Or next season's Vile?
21:25, Thu 14 Jun
Alan Nixon was tweeting about over inflated fees being reported when most are down to bells and whistles on top, think he's on about this one
21:28, Thu 14 Jun
Same deal as with Diogo Jota. Year-long loan so there's no transfer fee this season - pay it next season when they're promoted and FFP is no bother.

Questions.

1. Is Mendes going to do this every effing year?

2. Is he going to pull out of Wolves now and let them rise or fall on their own? I can see him moving the Wolves signings on to Porto for the CL at a low cost.

3. What happens if the Forest owner is indeed charged with drug smuggling? He's being investigated but frankly I have about as much faith in the Greek legal system being fair and upstanding as I do in Dr Tony.
21:34, Thu 14 Jun
We'll get them very early at home ;)
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:32, Fri 15 Jun
There's one team to really keep an eye on next season

Gary Rowett's Stoke City

another dark horse will be Leeds