09:27, Thu 14 Jun
Blues are at home from first game of the season. Wolves are at home for their first game, so us and Albion will be away that weekend, hence at home the weekend before.

Means we’ll be away on the last weekend when we win promotion.
09:50, Thu 14 Jun
Hagley Blue
Blues are at home from first game of the season. Wolves are at home for their first game, so us and Albion will be away that weekend, hence at home the weekend before.

I dont think you are a villa fan but writing on a phone with fat fingers, you should always check before posting message.
Goodbye says it all.
10:14, Thu 14 Jun
Hagley Blue

Means we’ll be away on the last weekend when we finish comfortably mid-table.

corrected.
Jim
10:32, Thu 14 Jun
I read it the same as you: Blues & Albion at home when wolves and vilers are away.

If correct, we should be at home on Boxing Day but away on New Year's Day. Away on Easter Saturday, but home on the Monday.
10:41, Thu 14 Jun
John_Smullen
Hagley Blue

I dont think you are a villa fan but writing on a phone with fat fingers, you should always check before posting message.

Ok I re-read the op a few times and I understand it now.
Goodbye says it all.
10:52, Thu 14 Jun
It should say Blues are at home for the first game of the season. But I’m pretty sure you knew what I meant.
10:55, Thu 14 Jun
Bolton on Easter Monday.
Sheffield Wednesday on Boxing day.