Birmingham City among favourites to land Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart

Birmingham Mail
16:00, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Birmingham City transfer news sees Blues listed among favourites for Joe Hart

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City among favourites to land Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart

number8 replying to Birmingham Mail
16:03, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Hahahahahahahaha flip off
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
Tweet Topic

Re: Birmingham City among favourites to land Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart

Redditch Blue replying to Birmingham Mail
16:05, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Jesus. Wept.
Tweet Topic

Taitys T-Shirt replying to Redditch Blue
16:47, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
How do the likes of "Shane Ireland", who's supposedly one of our own ??!!

Get away without being ridiculed, on this forum ???
Tweet Topic

Valencia replying to Birmingham Mail
16:48, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
:D:D:D

His future most likely lies in the MLS according to the bookies (7/2), while Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon (4/1) and French outfit Nice (9/2) are also among the favourites.
Tweet Topic

CeredigiBlue replying to Taitys T-Shirt
17:04, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Taitys T-Shirt

I’ll start, mostly writes shite like the rest of them from that rag
Tweet Topic

Pigeon replying to Taitys T-Shirt
17:56, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Taitys T-Shirt

Shane and his old man are PROPER blues
Tweet Topic

HackneyBlue replying to Pigeon
17:58, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
He's just doing his job, blame his bosses who ask him to fill space with shite like that
Tweet Topic

Predator replying to HackneyBlue
18:08, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Wouldn’t be want joe hart to be honest, poor keeper who would want massive wages, we are embargoed anyway.
Tweet Topic

Taitys T-Shirt replying to Pigeon
18:08, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Pigeon
Taitys T-Shirt

Shane and his old man are PROPER blues

Well, if it was my lad that wrote that shite, on today of all days, he'd have my boot up his arse
Tweet Topic

ZuZuZuluArmy replying to Birmingham Mail
19:28, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Is this a piss take?
Tweet Topic

Paul Taits T-Shirt replying to HackneyBlue
19:54, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
HackneyBlue
He's just doing his job, blame his bosses who ask him to fill space with shite like that

If he had anything about him, he wouldn't be doing the job...

Imagine writing such sh*te about your own club - you literally couldn't pay me.
Tweet Topic

Scoobers replying to Paul Taits T-Shirt
20:02, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Do you not do what your boss asks of you ?

If you want to moan at anyone it should be the bosses
Tweet Topic

El Mayor replying to Scoobers
20:04, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
Judging by some of the crap I’ve seen on FB in the last 48 hours this is all some Blues fans want to see.
Tweet Topic

Scoobers replying to El Mayor
20:05, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
:|
Tweet Topic

Predator replying to El Mayor
23:19, Tuesday 10 Jul 2018
El Mayor
Judging by some of the crap I’ve seen on FB in the last 48 hours this is all some Blues fans want to see.

I wouldn’t want joe hart at all, imagine the wages he’d want aswell.
Tweet Topic

adamneaves replying to Predator
07:57, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
We've moved to outright favourites now in the betting. Paddy Power have also stopped taking bets on him joining us lol.

It's (his) coming home haha.

I wish.
Tweet Topic

Lumbertubs replying to El Mayor
08:01, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
I don't understand why.

He's massively error prone and a shadow of his former self. The Torino owner publicly stated that he didn't know Hart made so many mistakes when he took him on loan.

His wages would be astronomical by our standards too.
Tweet Topic

weaponsguru replying to Birmingham Mail
08:54, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
I can't believe some of the crap that I read on all of the Blues forums sometimes!

"...he's crap" , "... error prone" , "...wouldn't want him"

Yeah OK, he's had a couple of average to bad seasons, but you don't suddenly become "crap".
He's certainly lacking confidence, but the main reason he got his confidence in the first place was that he played for Blues, had the crowd behind him and raised his game on almost every occasion.
Over the years, we've had some of the best keepers in the country - we've needed them to be at the top of their game because we've also had some of the poorest defenders.

I doubt he'll come to Blues - probably due to wages, but if he does, and we can actually afford him, wtf is wrong with that?
He's a better goalie on his bad days than pretty much any keeper we've had in the last 4 or 5 years.

I'd welcome him back and I'd be prepared to wager that he'd regain his confidence and his form. He's not going to regain his England Number 1 - probably won't get another cap, but the goalie for a middle to bottom Championship side? Feck yes please!
Tweet Topic

IanT replying to weaponsguru
08:59, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
Not that I'd want Hart to re-sign for us. but I agree with you.

It's the same argument people are using against the "useless" Raheem Sterling, i.e he's not perfect so therefore he must be shite.

I despair sometimes.
Because of Theresa May's sheer incompetence I've had to change my sig.
Tweet Topic

DES replying to IanT
09:06, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
The present joe hart is a liability! And his wages are a liability we couldn’t afford!
Kro
Tweet Topic

Roger the lodger replying to weaponsguru
09:13, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
100% this mate. I’ve come to the conclusion no matter who we sign, what the kit is like or whatever the club do or say there’s always gonna be some fans grizzling about it. We are a lower table championship club, signing Joe Hart would be great. I can still remember Lee Novak.
Tweet Topic

Valencia replying to Roger the lodger
09:23, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
Id love Joe Hart back - no way is it happening though.
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to Valencia
09:25, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
He's on about 120k a week at Man City isn't he? We might be able to offer 25% and no loan fee, in other words, it's an impossible deal.
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic

CheswickBlue replying to Le Mod
09:56, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
Anybody who is saying they wouldn’t take Joe Hart back needs to give their head a wobble :D

Jesus, can’t people just be happy we’re actually being linked with this sort of calibre of player??
Tweet Topic

mattt replying to Le Mod
10:10, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
It doesn't really matter what he's on at Man City imo, it's more about who else is prepared to take him and pay him.

If there are few takers, then Man City surely have a choice of accepting what they can get for him or pay full whack to have a big character kicking his heels and having an unhappy player at the training ground. Even at £20k a week, that's still £1m saving over the year.
Tweet Topic

IanT replying to Le Mod
10:12, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
I agree, it can't happen because of finances.

However, some are suggesting we shouldn't be signing him purely on footballing ability.....which is ridiculous.
Because of Theresa May's sheer incompetence I've had to change my sig.
Tweet Topic

adamneaves replying to mattt
10:14, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
He has had a dodgy couple of years yes. I can't see many, if any prem teams wanting to take him on.

Would he drop down to the championship? I'm not sure but he'll know full well that he had massive success at blues.

I'm not ruling this out yet.
Tweet Topic

adamneaves replying to Le Mod
10:19, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
Le Mod
He's on about 120k a week at Man City isn't he? We might be able to offer 25% and no loan fee, in other words, it's an impossible deal.

Apparently he is on £87,000 a week.
Tweet Topic

Le Mod replying to adamneaves
10:21, Wednesday 11 Jul 2018
Did he sign again on reduced terms? Every newspaper article suggests somewhere between 120k and 135k
@LeMod1875
Tweet Topic
Advertise your business to thousands of Brummies »