15:00, Tue 10 Jul
Birmingham City transfer news sees Blues listed among favourites for Joe Hart

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
15:03, Tue 10 Jul
Hahahahahahahaha eff off
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:05, Tue 10 Jul
Jesus. Wept.
15:47, Tue 10 Jul
How do the likes of "Shane Ireland", who's supposedly one of our own ??!!

Get away without being ridiculed, on this forum ???
15:48, Tue 10 Jul
:D:D:D

His future most likely lies in the MLS according to the bookies (7/2), while Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon (4/1) and French outfit Nice (9/2) are also among the favourites.
16:04, Tue 10 Jul
Taitys T-Shirt

I’ll start, mostly writes shite like the rest of them from that rag
16:56, Tue 10 Jul
Taitys T-Shirt

Shane and his old man are PROPER blues
16:58, Tue 10 Jul
He's just doing his job, blame his bosses who ask him to fill space with shite like that
17:08, Tue 10 Jul
Wouldn’t be want joe hart to be honest, poor keeper who would want massive wages, we are embargoed anyway.
17:08, Tue 10 Jul
Pigeon
Taitys T-Shirt

Shane and his old man are PROPER blues

Well, if it was my lad that wrote that shite, on today of all days, he'd have my boot up his arse
18:28, Tue 10 Jul
Is this a piss take?
18:54, Tue 10 Jul
HackneyBlue
He's just doing his job, blame his bosses who ask him to fill space with shite like that

If he had anything about him, he wouldn't be doing the job...

Imagine writing such sh*te about your own club - you literally couldn't pay me.
19:02, Tue 10 Jul
Do you not do what your boss asks of you ?

If you want to moan at anyone it should be the bosses
19:04, Tue 10 Jul
Judging by some of the crap I’ve seen on FB in the last 48 hours this is all some Blues fans want to see.
19:05, Tue 10 Jul
:|
22:19, Tue 10 Jul
El Mayor
Judging by some of the crap I’ve seen on FB in the last 48 hours this is all some Blues fans want to see.

I wouldn’t want joe hart at all, imagine the wages he’d want aswell.
06:57, Wed 11 Jul
We've moved to outright favourites now in the betting. Paddy Power have also stopped taking bets on him joining us lol.

It's (his) coming home haha.

I wish.
07:01, Wed 11 Jul
I don't understand why.

He's massively error prone and a shadow of his former self. The Torino owner publicly stated that he didn't know Hart made so many mistakes when he took him on loan.

His wages would be astronomical by our standards too.
07:54, Wed 11 Jul
I can't believe some of the crap that I read on all of the Blues forums sometimes!

"...he's crap" , "... error prone" , "...wouldn't want him"

Yeah OK, he's had a couple of average to bad seasons, but you don't suddenly become "crap".
He's certainly lacking confidence, but the main reason he got his confidence in the first place was that he played for Blues, had the crowd behind him and raised his game on almost every occasion.
Over the years, we've had some of the best keepers in the country - we've needed them to be at the top of their game because we've also had some of the poorest defenders.

I doubt he'll come to Blues - probably due to wages, but if he does, and we can actually afford him, wtf is wrong with that?
He's a better goalie on his bad days than pretty much any keeper we've had in the last 4 or 5 years.

I'd welcome him back and I'd be prepared to wager that he'd regain his confidence and his form. He's not going to regain his England Number 1 - probably won't get another cap, but the goalie for a middle to bottom Championship side? Feck yes please!
07:59, Wed 11 Jul
Not that I'd want Hart to re-sign for us. but I agree with you.

It's the same argument people are using against the "useless" Raheem Sterling, i.e he's not perfect so therefore he must be shite.

I despair sometimes.
Because of Theresa May's sheer incompetence I've had to change my sig.