13:55, Thu 12 Jul
with the whole registration thing?
13:56, Thu 12 Jul
I'm sure he can play friendlies, yes.
13:57, Thu 12 Jul
I *think* so.

We can play trialists in friendlies and it's not an EFL run competition, so I can't see why not - unless there is an insurance problem (which I'm still unsure about)
14:02, Thu 12 Jul
What was the issue with the fella we had on trial last year who turned up to the training camp, got his kit on but wasn't allowed to play.

Wasn't that a registration issue?
J
14:04, Thu 12 Jul
Forgot his shinpads
Cheery Chappy Charcy
People who read books are mugs. If it is good enough it will be on TV.
14:05, Thu 12 Jul
J
What happens on tour, stays on tour?
14:08, Thu 12 Jul
They reminded the senile old fecker he was 70 and was meant to be their manager. He went off in a sulk!!
14:09, Thu 12 Jul
Pigeon
What was the issue with the fella we had on trial last year who turned up to the training camp, got his kit on but wasn't allowed to play.

No international clearance, different thing AFAIK.
14:09, Thu 12 Jul
Got ya
15:10, Thu 12 Jul
El Mayor
Pigeon

No international clearance, different thing AFAIK.

Had that in a kids team in my lads league, this lad signed up to play for a local team in nottingham but neglected to tell his manager that he was also registered for an U11 team in Ghana. When the FA processed his registration he was flagged up as an international player, and couldn't play for his local team until the Ghanain FA had given international clearance which took about 6 weeks.
JPMckeown90 on Cotts
...looked like the sort of guy who’d buy your mrs knickers from the car boot just to smell them.
16:25, Thu 12 Jul
notts_blue
Had that in a kids team in my lads league, this lad signed up to play for a local team in nottingham but neglected to tell his manager that he was also registered for an U11 team in Ghana. When the FA processed his registration he was flagged up as an international player, and couldn't play for his local team until the Ghanain FA had given international clearance
which took about 6 weeks.

Gerrimin.
16:33, Thu 12 Jul
Is a Ghanaian 11 like a Nigerian one? He looks a bit old to me for a youth league!

Linked Image
18:25, Thu 12 Jul
WorcsAzul
Is a Ghanaian 11 like a Nigerian one? He looks a bit old to me for a youth league!

Linked Image

I may be wrong, but I think Ghanaian players years are the same as Dog years
Does anybody actually click on links in your signature? I wonder. Listen to A New Man by Rob Roy Fellows #np on #SoundCloud
[soundcloud.com]