17:35, Thu 9 Aug
This all day long decent player
You’ll do for me👍
17:39, Thu 9 Aug
Welcome, Gary!
17:43, Thu 9 Aug
While he’s wearing the shirt ill back him.
Good luck to him. Interesting see 2 brother playing together side by side for us. Saw Dave and Bob Latchford play for us together, but first time I have seen 2 brothers as outfield players for Blues
First loan from them since Les Sealey?
DB
17:48, Thu 9 Aug
What an absolute f*cking joke.
The Usual Suspect
17:53, Thu 9 Aug
DB
DB
What an absolute f*cking joke.

I agree our fans are an absolute joke, embarrassing themselves. Proper blues fans will get behind him, good signing for us.
17:56, Thu 9 Aug
Gary
Welcome. If you read this- and there’s a good chance you will, you’ll get to realise there’s about 40-50% of our fan base who are against new signings purely down to who they played for in the past. The sort of emotionally stupid people who can’t move on with their life after a bad experience. Don’t worry about them.

Just give us everything you’ve got on the pitch and you’ll be fine.
17:57, Thu 9 Aug
Musername
Welcome Gary! Chuffed with this to be honest, if he’s wearing the shirt that’s good enough for me.

I mean I know we're fans and it's different but imagine how 'odd' it would feel pulling a blues top on if you're villa. Vice versa too.

But nevertheless, he's being paid so he should do a job.

If he runs into the Tilton and kisses the badge though I'll wrap my boxers around my head and call myself Mustafa.
18:09, Thu 9 Aug
I think he’s holding the shirt as far away form himself as possible can we call the loan off he obviously isn’t committed
18:24, Thu 9 Aug
Is this a effing joke? Permanent transfers fair enough, but loans from Villa is something that should never happen. Has it ever happened before?
18:28, Thu 9 Aug
Oh Rodney. Keep on with your apprenticeship with Del Boy. It will all make sense in the end.
18:29, Thu 9 Aug
Rodney
Is this a effing joke? Permanent transfers fair enough, but loans from Villa is something that should never happen. Has it ever happened before?

Les Sealey is all I can think of.
18:30, Thu 9 Aug
Bryan Small? What about that bag of shit Carl Tyler was he straight from them or not?
18:42, Thu 9 Aug
MacAttack
Gary Charles....?

Yep, more of their shit.
18:44, Thu 9 Aug
See what you did there....
NotFitTo​LaceDeanPeersBoots
Good luck to him. Interesting see 2 brother playing together side by side for us. Saw Dave and Bob Latchford play for us together, but first time I have seen 2 brothers as outfield players for Blues

We also had Des and Kevin Bremner, although not at the same time.
19:39, Thu 9 Aug
This must also be disheartening for the likes of Lakin.

Seeing a die-hard Viler come in in front of you. A die-hard Viler who has yet to show that he can maintain fitness over a 46 game + season. A die-hard Viler who probably has no plans to stay long term and tough it out like you would.

Must be a real blow for young Bluenoses in the U23s who have big dreams for this season and would kill for a spot in the team.

Monks got this very wrong.
Dong Ren Out.
DB
19:42, Thu 9 Aug
Anybody happy with this signing wants their head testing. This is a complete disgrace from any point of view I look at it. One more example of our owners not having a fecking clue about this club.
The Usual Suspect
19:50, Thu 9 Aug
DB
DB
Anybody happy with this signing wants their head testing.

This a hundred times over.
19:53, Thu 9 Aug
DB
DB
Anybody happy with this signing wants their head testing. This is a complete disgrace from any point of view I look at it. One more example of our owners not having a fecking clue about this club.

So if he scores on Saturday you’re going to be upset?
19:55, Thu 9 Aug
DB
It’s a crap signing , people are saying we’ve had players from the vile before and that’s true and not a problem, the problem is he supports them not just plays for them the DVB
20:00, Thu 9 Aug
Well we have Camp who was at Sunderland last season (relegated), Gardner who was at Barnsley (relegated) but can’t see who we’ve signed from Burton.
20:02, Thu 9 Aug
DB
DB
Monk signed him ☺
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:04, Thu 9 Aug
I have been around long enough to have seen a fair few villa players come and play for us and as long as they fit our circumstances as a player and give 100% commitment to the cause then I couldnt care less.
I think considering how we have been restricted via the embargo this is a decent signing - had he been say a similar player from derby, norwich or boro etc etc then the majority would have been happy.
He isnt an overage hasbeen nor is he a unknown youngster, the guy has plenty of championship experience.
Give him a fair chance like we would any other new signing !!
20:06, Thu 9 Aug
Bcfc1967
Well we have Camp who was at Sunderland last season (relegated), Gardner who was at Barnsley (relegated) but can’t see who we’ve signed from Burton.

Lloyd Dyer.