18:55, Thu 9 Aug
Just to change the subject and take our minds off signing yet another player from that shit hole i was wondering if you were on death row and had to chose a final meal what would yours be?

I think I'd go for a chicken madras with rice and naan or a double burger with onions and jalapenos.
18:57, Thu 9 Aug
Carvery, with onions.

What are you in for, anyway?
19:01, Thu 9 Aug
Ribeye
Just to change the subject and take our minds off signing yet another player from that shit hole i was wondering if you were on death row and had to chose a final meal what would yours be?

I think I'd go for a chicken madras with rice and naan or a double burger with onions and jalapenos.
Feck me, I'm happier thinking about our signings tbh
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:02, Thu 9 Aug
Steak and kidney pudding with suet pastry ,cheesy mash and tinned tomatoes
19:18, Thu 9 Aug
Unicorn steak garnished with dodo eggs. They can't execute me till they provide that.
19:20, Thu 9 Aug
Full English with loads of fried bread. Well I’m gonna die anyway
19:33, Thu 9 Aug
Lamb Rogan Josh ( Madras hot)Bombay aloo boiled rice and a naan.
19:33, Thu 9 Aug
sausage and egg sandwich, red and brown sauce combo
19:39, Thu 9 Aug
An all you can eat buffet,take my time and keep ordering.
19:40, Thu 9 Aug
Julie Kirks muff
20:05, Thu 9 Aug
Rab C Nesbitt
Ribeye

Feck me, I'm happier thinking about our signings tbh

Comment of the year. You had me pissing myself while reading your comment on the bog, Rab. Think me hemarroids might have burst.
20:10, Thu 9 Aug
Ribeye

Listen mate, if you were on death row you'd have to choose. Burger or Madras? No time left to um amd ah.
20:11, Thu 9 Aug
Voodz?
20:12, Thu 9 Aug
Fleur de lys chicken and mushroom pie, chips and mushy peas. Mug of tea.
20:16, Thu 9 Aug
Where from?
20:17, Thu 9 Aug
Haircut1000
Ribeye

Listen mate, if you were on death row you'd have to choose. Burger or Madras? No time left to um amd ah.

Madras and then id deliberately shit everywhere.
20:18, Thu 9 Aug
voodZ
Where from?

The prison guard.
20:31, Thu 9 Aug
fairkop
Steak and kidney pudding with suet pastry ,cheesy mash and tinned tomatoes

I’d hate to see your worst meal choice!
20:32, Thu 9 Aug
Ribeye

I'm with you ribs. Starter Bombay aloo, then a North Indian garlic chilli chicken with mushroom pilau rice, Peshawai naan and chips. Having said that when I do occasionally treat myself I the way I eat if you'd think I was on death row.
20:35, Thu 9 Aug
Pukka Steak & kidney pie, chips mushy pays and gravy